• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Got A Feeling that I'm Going Under- [Nymph!]
    Tiana

The black mare has returned to Beqanna for a season now, she has found little luck speaking with other equines finding herself still lurking the open territories. Today she decided to give the Forest a shot, perhaps she would find someone of interest to talk to, the others were boring and were hard for Tiana to hold a conversation with. She looked about the lands with disgust, covered in snow, winter was certainly not her favorite season. The snow crunched under her hooves with every step, clumping up around her feet and sticking to the fur that lingered over. 

Luckily spring was just on the horizon and she wouldn't have to deal with the pain that snow brought. To her relief the forest had pine trees that remained green all year long, the only break of color from the white snow. The trees were also large enough to have a circle of untouched ground, although it was brown in color from the dead needles that fell down. She made her way to stand beneath a tree and pushed some snow around with hopes for the best grass to snack upon. 

She lowered her neck to push the snow aside, purple forelock falling to cover her eyes in the process. She quickly snapped her neck up when she heard the steps of another, she stood silent and gazed about for the source of the sound. A small whinny parted her lips giving away her location.

Got A Feeling That I'm Going Under--But I Know That I'll Make It Out Alive

@[NYMPHETAMINE]