• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Changing Terms
    (G'wayne side)
    Sure, I wasn't the best for the heat. I definitely wasn't the most special, or anything. But I wanted a proper home somewhere. I'd traveled from Elsewhere, as I called it if asked, to this land with my mother before being dumped here and unable to return home.

But I saw somebody with a thick coat, like mine, who was sweating in the heat. Just like me. I received some odd looks about my gait, my limp in my left foreleg that had nevered received an injury past a few scrapes. I wandered over slowly, swishing my tail at the heat. "Hello. Where are you from?" I ask the mare nervously.
    - - - - -
    (Rael Fire side)
    I had been looking for somebody to bring back with me, and saw a stallion limping towards me with a thick coat and a sheen of sweat. I tilted my head gowards him, wondering where he was from. I'd never seen him in the Tundra before, but knew some horses came originally from somewhere other than Beqanna.

When he asked me where I came from, I replied simply. "I'm born in the Tundra, and live here in Beqanna. I was just visiting out here." I say quietly, flicking my tail and looking him over, wondering why he has a limp. "Maybe you'd like it there, too. What's your name?" I add after a moment, giving a slight smile.