• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood. (open)

Geremy

Everything was shit, at least that is what Geremy saw it all as. Was he too old now to be brooding over the past? Probably, did that mean he'd ever stop? Never. It was a part of him now, a part of his daily routine. To scowl over his damned mother, too busy with whatever else in life than her own blood.  Everything in him screamed to let it go, to stop being so hateful towards the mare, but again it was who he was now.
    The ever hateful brute, with a love to all things female so long as it was not his dam. How could he resist their sweet scent, their lyrical vocals, their soft velveteen coat. Oh those wondrous angels would be his downfall, and what a downfall it would be.

He was hunting them today, just like every other day of the dammed year. He'd court the angels sent to him for him to play with, and then when he got bored with her, well, that would just be one more broken heart added to his list. Did he care? No, he'd put that on his dam. The oh so "loving" mother of him had been sure to raise him just right, and look how he had turned out. Tall handsome dark and mysterious, I mean, who wouldn't want to try their luck with him. Maybe one day someone would sway from his old ways, but Geremy would not have any of that, oh no. He liked his bachelor life, living alone and stalking the fields, forest and meadows as he pleased. He listened to no one but himself, and he'd be caught dead if ever there came a day he listened to a mare, let alone another stallion.

"Damn them all to hell. " Geremy mutters beneath his breath as he moves across the field, muscles rippling as his pillar-like legs propel himself over the ground. The trees on the horizon were already coloured like a warzone, reds, auburns, orange, hazel and browns littered the treeline and the ground around it. The tall dark brute moves with a determined pace, onyx eyes scanning the area, he sees many faces, many pretty, but he would not approach them, not yet. For now he wanted to watch, to see if any might prove themselves easier, or many harder. A challenge was always welcomed, because the aftermath was always the worst. A dark smirk touched his features as he thought of what possible damage he could do to any of the angels and he quickly let it fade away, his eyes had found his next target.

"Why hello there." His voice is dark and husky, but smooth and alluring. He offers the mare a bow of his head and a warm smile. All part of a game he had played many a time. "I am Geremy, but you may call me Ger. May I be graced with your name, my lady?" His courting already begins, his dark eyes do not leave hers as more words melt from his mouth, almost purring the last few words.

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.

Sretan
    Sretan was back wandering around the field. Last time she had crossed here, she had met two wonderful equines, both of them offering her a place to live. It had only been a couple days but the blue mare thought she might come to see if perhaps Maribel was looking around for her. Besides, nobody in her new home would miss her, she hadn't even really bothered to interact with any of them yet.

It was a relatively peaceful day, she couldn't complain. A crisp autumn breeze kept most others hidden away, unwilling to face the elements and accept the changing weather, as if denial would hold the warm summer rays in the sky forever. Unfortunately it was not so, and all the critters would soon turn scraggly as their smooth summer coats gave way to tufts of fluffy winter protection, turning everyone into fuzzy, fat beings. Such was life she supposed, and chose not to ponder it for too long. After all, nothing she could say or do would change it.

Knowing she was coming into heat once more reminded Sretan that the stallions would appear, crawling out of hiding like roaches. And just like roaches, they didn't like anything that was bright, they preferred the dim, seeking out only a good place to spend the night before moving onto the next hiding spot. Still, the mare sometimes wanted a baby, it would give her something to do... someone to talk to she supposed, even if it was only a child.

I digress. It was on this cool day that she stood, alone (and very much enjoying the peace and quiet), in the field. Her eyes scanned the terrain, watching the courtship rituals that repeated themselves every year, with a small pang of disgust in her gut. Yes she wanted a baby, but half of these mares would go on to truly believe that the man cares about them only to be heartbroken in a matter of weeks or even days when he runs off, lured in by the next shiny object that crosses his line of sight. Gross. How was it that the femmes never seemed to learn? How did their species even continue to exist? A mystery to Sretan that was for sure. She watched the others meet and scurry off together for a while before getting bored, clearly Maribel wasn't around so it was either time to leave or find something else to do.

And then a voice. Apparently she had been just distracted enough within her own thoughts that Sretan had failed to notice the bachelor coming up to talk to her. He appeared to her left, tall dark and handsome, or at least he thought. He carried with him a proud stance, and a sly smile. Her first reaction was some slightly pinned ears and a sharp sideways glance. But when he spoke again her auds perked, and her eyes lit up, a small cough barely keeping her from bursting out in laughter. It couldn't be...could it? Her orbs scanned him over, her nostrils flaring and deeply taking in his scent. Yes. Yes it could be.

Her brother.

"Me? I'm Sr-" wait would he know her? Doubtful.. Another small cough. "Excuse me sorry. I'm Sretan." Her words were velvety and warm, and a crooked smile was crawling across her face. She shifted slightly to face him and cocked a back hoof. "Whats a handsome man like yourself doing around these parts, Ger? Socializing with the harlots are you?"
    daughter of jason and voudou

I feel like this was kinda wordy and gross... D: I apologize lol
    YOU LOVE ME FOR EVERYTHING YOU HATE ME FOR

Our Kimber had seen better times, that is certain but coming home fresh from a raid on the Desert's gives her the leniency to look like such. She has a broken wing, left shoulder pain and although her vision has mostly repaired itself; a nervous twitch still lingers on. She passes through the field slowly, painfully but it's the shortest route from the plains. She thinks for a moment about how this could be dangerous, she's injured, alone and traveling during autumn. While all the other creatures begin to forage and build nests for the winter, creatures of her own are making 'nests' of their own in one another's beds.

But, only an idiot would rape her.

She notices a man on the horizon speaking with some random mare, no doubt who he likely would spread his seed with - she scoffs, wanting nothing less than to be beneath a man or even around one in general. She watches as another cotton candy blue mare approaches him. Perhaps it is simply Kimber's nature to be nosey or perhaps it is leftover rage from her battle; whatever it is, she advances toward them. The black and blue ombre mare walks on the outside of the pair, not too close in the event of an attack, "Are harlot's like liars? It takes one to know one?" she chuckles, her laugh infectious as it cuts the hormone thick air and resonates within her. She gives a coy smile, steam still rising from her armored wings, "I'm Kimber - I caught her name, what's yours? I'm on my way back to the Chamber, perhaps you could join me and learn a few things, no?"
    k i m b e r
    winged, immortal dip-dyed colonel of the chamber

oooooops.

Geremy

Oh how easy, she was practically laying herself out for him. His words were ready in his mouth, ready to fill her ears once more and then. "Are harlot's like liars? It takes one to know one?" He heaved out a sigh and turned his features to the new face, and then was wuickly happy for the interruption. She seemed in a sour mood, for what reason was beyond Geremy, but she seemed to chirp up at the thought of recruiting him. Though invitation held desire, he had heard much of the chamber, but he was not one to following orders easily. "Geremy" He replied, voice as husky as before. He wouldn't lie in saying he was enjoying the attention of the females, even if one was merely interested in recruiting, then again how did that make him much better, for he was simply interested in breaking some hearts, getting revenge on the females of his species for what his dearest mother had done to him, or rather, neglected to do.
    "Perhaps I will, Sretan, care to join us?" He asked, looking over the pretty blue grey mare, his black eyes observing her with interest, she'd be easy prey, perhaps too easy, but fun nonetheless. Prey was prey, who was he to complain.

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.

I. Suck. Its 3am, I blame it on that.
    Sretan
    He was eating it up, just as cocky and ignorant as mother had always claimed. Admittedly, Sretan knew very little about her long lost brother though aside from his name. Had she known how he came to be then perhaps she would have pieced together that his attitude was entire the fault of their mother. But to Sretan, Voudou, though absent much of the time, had generally been a good mom; never abusive either verbally or physically, and always making sure she was in good health. She had always assumed Geremy had received the same treatment, and was simply an asshole.

Some poisoned words then rang in her ears. They were cold and bitter, but unable to pierce through Sretan. She could scarcely be mad at Kimber given her own actions, and with Voudou as a mom, sarcasm came fluently and insults ricocheted easily. "Oh, and ruin this lovely body with a kid? Why would I do such a thing?" she asked, thousands of insults pulling at her, begging to be released. But Sretan knew when to pick a battle, and this one probably wasn't worth it... besides, the new mare looked beaten enough for the day. She could still feel Geremy's eyes following her, even as she kept watch on the other mare and even as Ger spoke, inviting her to join them on their little parade.

Not interested in being done messing with her sibling any time soon, she plastered a new smile across her black maw, eyeing him in a way that only a harlot would. Feeling a little disgusted with herself, she opened her mouth to speak again before Kimber could interrupt, "I'd love to Ger, sounds like a wonderful adventure." Quickly her eyes flick back to the other mare, unsure of what her reaction might be. Sretan certainly wasn't looking for a home, and Kimber would know it (seeing as she wasn't flooded with testosterone to cloud her judgement), and the invitation hadn't been for the two of them. But perhaps it could slide, just this once. .
    daughter of jason and voudou