• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

silver rings and gypsy bells; nymph
    i was born in the arms of imaginary friends,
    free to roam; made a home out of everywhere i've been.
    »«

The movement of spring coaxed the girl from fillyhood to that of a mare. She is full where once hollow, curved where once flat. The young mare can feel her skin shift and stretch over parts once previously hidden.

The meadow pulls her into it's embrace. The Tundra, where her famiy resided, is bustling with new life where once Maribel was the sole child. She smiles absently at the thought of her new sibling occupying and busying Offspring and Isle. Her heard thuds softly within the bone cage as she thinks of her sibling, both younger and holder.

The day was drawing to a close but Maribel finds herself still away from her home. She knew her father would worry buy the slice of sun fall was still thick enough that she may find her way without much trouble.

»«

(its short but its a star, don't hate me )

@[Nymphetamine]
    OMG how did i miss this reply. .... :|

i suck, do you still want a reply?
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell