• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Love Is My Drug- [Chem]

you just activated a nuclear warhead

It has been a rough past year, raising three foals, two of which were not hers. In fact they weren't even Chemdogs, they were some stupid mares with another stallion. It was challenging, but they were all weaned making it much easier for her, all she had to do now was raise them properly. They were all crawling up on a year old, and it was time for Sabe to decide whether or not to foal again this coming spring. It would certainly be nice to have a year off, but at the same time she doubted she would be able to refrain herself from Chem.

She walked deeper into the lands, the lands she has grown familiar with since the changes from the Forest Frontiers. She forced herself to like these lands, but she still stayed withdrawn from the others mares, and he had quiet a lot of mares to this herd. As she strolled his scent ran through her nares and a small smile curled on her lips. She raised her head and let out a whinny loud enough that the other mares could probably hear her, although she only wanted a response from Chem. 

It had been quiet some time since she spent time alone with Chem, far to long in fact. She hoped he was in a good mood, she started to feel like a broodmare, something she never sought for herself. She grew curious for his plans for the herd, his plans for his children, Ruri was almost of age and barely around the herd lands.

Sabé

@[Chemdog]

OOC: sorry reallllllly crappy post, just wanted to get something up!
    @[Sabé]

A chill blows down from the Tundra, a sure sign of the approaching season. The locals begin to fluff and their coats grow thicker and thicker. The smell of fresh snow drifts over the hollow hills of the Village and with it comes the scent of Sabé's sweet honey coat. He adored the girl even with her sourness, her tendency to argue with other women and general lack of love for the rest of her tribe.

Ah, but her sole loyalty to him, her devotion. She is dedicated and there was no changing the other stuff about her. He doesn't mind – well, sometimes he does, but not really.

Hello my golden temptress,” He rounds the corner, as if following the low boom of his own voice. The brambles brush down his speckled sides, bending to make way for his white chest and legs. The roots and moss become marred as he finds his way to her side, leaving a trail of half-moon scars in his wake. “How are you?” He nibbles her swollen, pregnant belly. “You know,” His lips find her cheek and then her lips. He cannot resist to smother her with tender nibbles and the exploration of his whiskered lips. “You don't have to do this if you don't want to.” he speaks close to her golden skin, gritty and deep. “I think I can handle staying off you for a few weeks...” He chuckles and moves his caresses down the center of her chest and then back up to her lips. “Well, I can try, anyway.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

you just activated a nuclear warhead

She gave a yawn as she looked around the scenery and to her surprise Chemdog appeared, it was almost like he could read her mind. He gave a greeting and a smile curled on her lips well hello there she responds as she turns to face him. He asks how she is, which might be a first I am well, and how are you? I haven't seen you in a while she said as she stepped neared to gently nip his neck. They certainly had a passion for each other, one that she could not deny, she loved his every touch.

He nibbled at her pregnant belly, already showing from there recent breeding, this is the third consecutive year that they produced a kin, each one was born strong and determined. His nibbles moved to her cheek and lips, he certainly never failed in affection. She took a deep breath enjoying the time she had with him, She definitely preferred being alone, but she wasn't into that whole lovey dovey thing so this was a perfect situation. He made a comment that they didn't need to do this, have sex? is that what he meant, she gave a laugh at his comment you know thats a lie she smiled circling around him, her maw traveled down from his shoulder to his hindquarters. Maybe next season we can take a break, but I can't make any promises she looked back to him with a sarcastic face before gently nipping his hindquarters. I've missed your company, you have so many mares now its hard to spend time with you her comment was half true, she really did miss him, but than again she just was bitter about Helle being chosen as the lead mare.

Sabé