• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

QUEEN of the VILLAGE !
    Helleborn has offered to be the Alpha Mare.

If you disagree, you may fight her for the rank. Speak up if you do not think she is fit to  rule the clan. Chemdog welcomes everyone's opinion. Anyone is welcome to challenge Helle for the position.
    Her Majesty the Queen of Tartiness -eyes-
    Sabe challenges the decision, since she does not want to be ruled by any mare.*snorts*
    -hard eye roll-
    "May the strongest leader win - the winner must be respected. Her word will be law next to mine. This will end disputes. Constant tumult between us will only end in another exile. Whichever one is not victorious, do nor fall back in spite but instead join one another in the rising of the our clan."

- Chemdog
    *vessel turns green with envy as she thinks chem cares more for other mares, but will not speak up as it is against her character* Poor vessel. heart so on her sleeve.

also side note prp and i were talking in cbox and thought this would be funny: " we should ask herd table to read "queen of brawn: Helle and queen of heart: vessel"
    Tongue
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

Helle just wants the D.... :/ Vess and the girls can have the rest.
    OMG i love that idea
    absolutely.

And Sabe is def Mother of Sol (sun), or something with mother in it.

Yay titles are coming togetherrr!

oh lawd the D is for everyone -chem hides from vess-
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna