• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the shine of gold [any!]

So, this is new. Her every other step is a prance, bright grass and sunshine warming and tickling her from every angle. Of all the places she coudl have found, this has to be her favorite outcome — a warm clearing, full of people (mostly ladies, huh? Weird.) and green to boot? Sign her up. Carefully, her slender legs pick through the small groups of grazing women, tail lashing excitedly about her ankles; it smelled so perfumed here, like women were just here all the time, twenty-four seven. Not her favorite crowd, but hey, she'll live!

Strolling to a sudden stop, Valaera let her eyes wander, mildly surprised at how tired she actually felt. There was an ache in her hooves that could only have been from days and nights worth of travel, chestnut ears flickering deftly at the sensation as she tried each toe in the plush earth, lips quivering to a thoughtful pout. Okay, so, path that way, path that way - she offers a small, flustered smile to the surrounding ladies and lets her tail do the talking, flicking idly against her white thighs.

This was so new. She had no idea where to go first - why not stop a while, right? Places as pretty as this had to have tour guides, and she was all too eager to play cheesy tourist.

Archam

Archam was out and at it again, he ventured from his herd lands to the field in search of a mare to recruit for his herd. It was mid day now and the sun was high in the sky beaming down its harsh rays on his back, it made him want to run for the nearest shade. Although he finally made it to the field and looked about with all the equines chatting it up. His lips curled into a smile as he gazed over them, he could pick up the scent of other kingdoms and even other stallions implying at least half of these already had a permanent home in beqanna.

As he scanned the horizon his eyes picked up on a mare who was alone, a beautiful chestnut tovero. She was petite and young in age but could prove to be a beautiful addition to the herd. He picked up a trot and made his way over towards her, about ten paces away he gave a whinny out to the mare and halted before her. He dipped his head gently before looking for her gaze Good morning, my name is Archam. May I ask your name? he liked to converse before asking them to return to his home with him.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Valaera]

Every so often Chem found himself making his way from coast to coast, border to border, just looking. Wandering. Never for too long though, for he had a home, woman and children to tend (though admittedly, they tend themselves pretty damn well). The Field was nice to visit once and a while – it has been closer to a while, perhaps even six months or so, since he'd wandered here last. It's a rather hot place in the mid-summer, but during a nice rainstorm it is very pleasant indeed. The grassy knolls to the east-most edge are breezy and cool when it's rainy. A small copse of oaks and maples shadows the middle, just next to the river's edge. That is where he hears the pinched voice of Archam. He stifles a laugh which makes him snort and immediately follows the commotion like a hound on a scent. He rounds the corner to find the roan, blathering on in that insidious chipper tone of his, standing in front a stunning little (to him) paint mare.

She really is rather dazzling, but more so standing next to Archam's sorry ass.

He spies a few old scars he's sure he put there himself when he jogs up to meet the pair, making himself comfortable next to Archam. Very close. He gives the stallion a wry look, bending his closest ear flat as if to warn him of an impending lash. Just being an ass, really, but nothing too threatening. Remember when I kick your ass, pally? The thoughts are obvious behind his bright eyes but he says nothing. Low blows are not in his nature so he leaves that one alone. Not to mention he bares a few reminders on his own inky coat. He steps aside and gives the other stallion space, addressing the mare with his full attention.

I am Chem.” He tilts his pale face to one side, revealing one eye to examine each inch of her while he waits for more.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Archam] @[Valaera]

Oh, so, nevermind — there were dudes here. A handful, anyway, picking their way through the sloping bodies of the very many women that positively drowned them out in both scent and size. Okay, not size - but number - because holy hell is the first stallion who approaches her huge. Subconsciously, the little forest filly stands taller, straightening the slender column of her splotched neck, chestnut ears swooping forward to catch his name. Archam. Big name for a big dude, huh? "Morning to you too," she offers, voice tinged with exhaustion and energy all in one. This was exciting, and breathtaking, and she was tired but in the best way possible.

She's just about to give him her name, too, when someone else enters the fray. Younger than Mr. Archam, and tall to boot. Angling the nubile fit of her body to face them both, Valaera can only smile between the both of them, a little tense if only for the look she most-definitely catches Mr. Chem throw Mr. Archam. Trouble on deck, boys? "Hey," and her voice wavers under the sudden turn of Chem's strong gaze on her, but her chin manages to stand tall, one ear flicking the pale glimmer of her forelock out of her eyes. Chill, Vae, they're cool.

Well, hopefully, anyway. "I'm Valaera," and her black-frosted lips curve in a smile, tossing that small(er) head toward the beautiful glen surrounding the motley trio. "I haven't, uh, trespassed on your territory or anything, have I? I met someone on the way here that told me there were kingdoms nearby, and I - well, this place is too pretty to pass up, y'know?" She has the distinct feeling she's talking too much for at least one of their favors (looking at you, tall, painted, and handsome), but she lets her tired voice flow naturally, lifting the slim crane of her head in a nod before letting hazel eyes find both of them again. Her ears fluttered back in a conscious bid for politeness, smiling thinly - she was raised to be a good little lady, after all.

@[Archam] @[Chemdog]
    Archam

The pretty paint mare responded and to his delight she did not seem displeased with his presence. For whatever reason the mares he has met lately have had distaste for stallions and were in a hurry to join the jungle, the mares only kingdom. This one was polite and she would be a wonderful addition to the herd, although his luck had run out and the two were accompanied by none other than Chem. His irritating voice was enough to almost drive him away. The dark stallion glanced at him, and one that made Archam really want to reach out and bite that smug look off his face but instead he gave a snort and turned his view back to the mare.

Chem introduced himself and the mare responded to them both, Valaera she introduced herself as. A suiting name for the beautiful mare, her voice was sweet and innocent, much better than listening to Chemdogs. Her tone grew worried questioning if she wondered onto there lands by mistake, Archam gave a gentle laugh before responding. No, these are the fields, common lands for all. I am the lead stallion of the Cobblestone Creek I would love for you to return to my herd with me his gaze trailed up looking for hers, he surely would have to listen to chem give his speech but hopefully the mare could see Archam was the better choice.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

@[Chemdog] @[Valaera]

Chemdog doesn't answer her question, only slanting his head more, his eye staying with her subtle movements. His body language ignores the roan's presence all together. His teal eyes simply stare on through streams of black forelock, watching her while Archam blathers on his same old lines. A chuckle breaks through his lips and he throws a sarcastic glance toward his idiot neighbor, scoffing with mock disgust. “No one wants to go to your Gods-forsaken fuckin' creek, Archie.” He laughs aloud and takes his eyes away from Archam and back to the marbled mare. He steps forward and slightly in front of the roan and reaches his muzzle out, an intimate hello, but a hello none the less. He doesn't shove himself at her but instead stands square, neck craned and his nostrils fluttering just inches from her, he can feel her breath bending his long whiskers.

He searches for eye contact while he waits, his tail slashing wildly across each speckled hip, eagerly waiting an acceptance or rejection. If she reaches out, he'll reciprocate with a moment pressing their muzzles together, smelling and feeling each other. If she lashes at him he will have to jump back as any sensible horse would do when lunged for.

You don't belong in Cobblestone. ” He whispers for her ears only, his voice a low gritty growl. “You should be coming with me...to the Village.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

⍢Celeana⍢

The amazonian warrior was silent. Lurking and listening to the argument, to the meaningless fight. This poor girl, trapped in a cage built of two men. Two men arguing about their own desires. One whom she had met briefly, Archam (Who was arguing in a settle manner) the other was a stranger (Who was arguing in an aggressive manner) to her. The stranger's name was picked up as the conversation continued. Until finally, Celeana had enough. She had to end this argument for the sake of that paint mare.

She steps inwards lashing her ebony laced tail in an aggressive manner, her head held high. She would show no mercy if it was necessary. Allowing her speckled hind quarters to swing out the girl threw a defiant kick at each of the boys to make her point, "Enough. I've seen far enough of this cruel game." She snaps sharply at the two stallions. Her azure gaze shifts onto the girl, no longer held down by the chains of pure pressure. "I'm Celeana of the Jungle." She states her words proudly allowing her gaze to reach both men. If Chemdog were to seek action upon her, Celeana would be sure to sneak a word into Lagertha. So the Jungle queen could beat the shit out of him if needed.

"Valaera is it?" She muses before getting straight to the point. "These men are offering you a cage. They yearn to control you. I am offering you a sisterhood. I am offering you freedom." She pauses briefly allowing a roguish smile to curl upon her lips. "In my kingdom you can chose to either become a warrior or a diplomat. You can rank up within the sisterhood." She speaks solely ignoring the two boys.

"So, Valaera. Are you suited for herd life? Or for being apart of a sisterhood?" She asks in an elegant tone. Truthfully Celeana just wanted to give this mare an exit, another choice to a life of freedom rather than being tied down with the limits of a herd life.

Ass-Kicker Of Men

@[Valaera] @[Chemdog] @[Archam]
    Had to bump in (Mind any means of powerplay)
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Oh, it's one of these. She'd been offered a place in a band before (if you read 'offered' as 'given little choice of'), but the experience hadn't been entirely unpleasant. Archam's smile is kind but familiar, the typical plated offering of a place beneath a tall, strong dude and his harem of women. The realization of their offers slowly bleeds onto the forest filly's sloping features, pink-flushed nares flexing quietly in thought. Chem's silence does wonders for the image of quiet expectation he's most definitely trying to get across, and though the young Napoleon in her wants to challenge him with a front of her chest and a snort, Valaera can only raise her chin higher, a glimmer of hazel plucky pep sparking through her eyes.

The initial hesitant response to Archam is swallowed up by Chem's sudden interruption, his broad voice an obvious command of power. Archam was older, and Chem was... well, he was certainly Chem, and Valaena felt her eyes flicker toward his approaching figure without a chance to stop herself, ears fluttering depsite her best effort. He's big, and though her friendly nature bids her reach forward and touch her infinitely smaller and gently-sloping muzzle to his, the otherwise hidden intentions of men and their fancies have her slender shoulders run tense. What could this possibly mean? She hadn't necessarily been in the market for a home, but if this was the way they advertised themselves...

A shudder ripples down her flank at the black stallion's sudden whisper, his voice hoarse and a fairytale novel's perfect baritone, all manly and musky and bwuh. One ear twitches between the gauzy white of her mane, her gaze resting on both Chem and Archam, striped hooves teetering gently in the soft, green grass. Were these yes or no questions? Was this just what her choice was - old and knightly, or younger and bold? A new mare emerges from the hoard of perfumed women, and with the sudden lash of the lady's tail, Valaera figured her answers made.

Orrr not. Her tired eyes struggled to flash with energy as Celeana made her intruductions, perking forward at the sound of her name in someone else's mouth. Before she can give pleasantries back, though, Celeana asks the damning question — are you suited for? Whether it was herd life or a sisterhood, Valaera knew she was quite possibly the absolute best at everything, thank you. (She'd never been in one of either, but how hard could it be?)

"I really wasn't looking for anywhere when I came here, y'know," she finally manages to get out, youthful impatience her greatest negative, and with a small flicker of her tail between her thighs the forest filly glances between each face, lips pressing together. "But that doesn't mean I'm not capable. If there's a rank I can fill or some ladder I can climb, I'm always down, but-" She turns her gaze on Chem then, a young girl's challenge threading through the bright green-brown of her eyes. "I've known jungles and creeks — what do you mean by a village?" Come on then; if they're all here betting for her favor, or whatever they're doing, shouldn't he be putting in a little more effort?

@[Archam] @[Chemdog] @[Celeana]