• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

winter is coming [any]
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

A wry smile twisted itself onto her dark lips, watching the smoke colored man as he entreats her to come out. That decision might be regrettable later on, but for now she would comply with his wish. Slipping out of the shadows, she moves to stand before him in the inherent darkness of her midnight hide. What had once been sleekly muscled skin was now scar covered muscle, one ear in tatters as if a rabid dog had tried to savage her head. Dark eyes peered out at him from beneath her matted forelock, a soft chuckle escaping her lips as she studies him, skin twitching as she felt he cold emanating from his skin.

What you expected to see? Or were you dreaming of one of those pretty little fluff headed Arabian things?

Nonchalantly she rested one massive hoof on it's point, staring at the grey stallion with what would have been quirked eyebrows if she had such things. She had never been afraid of any man, and she wasn't going to start now. Snorting softly, she shook her head, tangled mane flopping against her muscular neck.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Jungle, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread