• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

everyone;
    We danced with monsters through the night

There is an overbearing sense of failure that sinks deep into his core. It's hidden behind his smiles and soft nuzzles when Talulah, Elysteria, and their children soon arrive. They join together as a family would with only one missing: Tiberios. Curiosity lifts Tiphon's eyes to the scenery engulfing them. There is no sign of his son but his scent is here, as he had hoped. Winning him back in battle had been one of the greatest reliefs he had ever felt.

His attention quickly drifts to his youngest children, however, as they peer up at him with youthful innocence. A smile plays across the angel king's lips. "Ramiel," he tastes the name with delight, "Such a strong and fitting name." When he reaches forward he ruffles the boy's forelock before his daughter speaks up in the sweetest of voices. "Yes, I'm your papa." She asks him what he was afraid of. A frown creases his pristine face as a breath is drawn slowly in. "It was going to be a secret but," he pauses to find an explanation that a child would rather hear and to lower his voice and head to her level, "I was saving the world." A chuckle radiates from Tiphon before straightening himself to look at the two mares. The two women he has come to cherish and adore.

"I'm sorry, but I'm back now." He wants to send an eternity with them without ever having to lose them, without missing a single moment together. "I've missed you both so, so much." The sincerity of his words is far deeper than he has ever allowed to be expressed. "How are you and the Dale? And where is Tiberios?" So many questions and still there are more that lie tucked away in his subconscious.

Tiphon
    infection and starlace

picture by random-acts-stock on deviant art

Messages In This Thread
    everyone; - by Tiphon - 04-24-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: everyone; - by Talulah - 04-27-2015, 02:29 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-27-2015, 09:10 PM
    RE: everyone; - by Tiphon - 04-30-2015, 07:21 PM
    RE: everyone; - by Talulah - 05-05-2015, 01:01 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-18-2015, 10:19 PM