1. Any characters that can be involved must have been posted anywhere on Beqanna in the last 2 months (Any post since May 7th, 2016 until this official post) until start of raid (07-07-2016, 12:24 PM CST)
2. You must sign up your horse to participate in the official battles – respond to this post with the horse or horses you are entering – their traits, stats, and the side that they are fighting for. You have 24 hours (Until 07-08-2016, 12:24 PM CST) to sign your horse up. If you would like small melee’s and scuffles that are not officially judged or count to the outcome of the raid, you do not need to officially sign up.
3. Power playing is obviously off the table unless otherwise previously approved by both characters
4. Any horses not involved/signed up in the event are off-limits to attack, abduction, etc
5. The attempted overthrow and ensuing challenges must stay in the Plains – where the challenges will be fought.
6. Challenge rules are as follows: 3 days (72 hours) between posts. Two attacks per post – counter attacks count as attacks. 2 posts each. Traits are allowed. No complete dodges from attacks- your horse must take some form of damage. The defending kingdom (the Deserts) will post the first attack. No dice battles will be allowed.
7. Magic is not all-enduring; magicians please be cognizant that your magic has limits and your horse will tire from excessive use – this holds true for all other non-physical traits.
8. The event begins after the 24 hours of sign ups. Horses will be paired once sign ups close – this will not be an open forum battle. Please don't start battles until pairings have been posted.
9. From this post forward the raid has begun.
8 years old
Demian x Padma
I'm on my side, obviously.