• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ready For A Change In Scenery- [Vaughan]

Josie was fully grown, and growing tired of being in Phaedrus herd, her mother chose the herd life but Josie was unsure she could commit to that life. She heard the field was the place to go to be recruited for kingdoms, and so she decided to give it a shot. She began the travels early morning and made it to the field just as the moon was hitting the peak of the sky, the stars were the only light provided. The day settled into a cool night, rather chilly for the petite mare. She gave a snort looking about, they was still a few group of horses chatting, looking for places to settle into the night. 

Josie impatiently moved to the middle of the field, right were the moonlight hit, her ebony pelt made her almost invisible in the dark ground. Although her white strip on her face always gave away her hiding spot. She gently swayed her tail, her heart beat grew faster with fear of the unknown. She was ready to leave her parents herd lands and to start her life in a kingdom, but she was nervous no one would want her. She did not have any wings, or a horn, or any traits for that matter. Maybe all she could be was a broodmare, she gave a snort looking around and shook the thoughts from her head. She lowered her head grabbing a mouthful of cool grass hoping she would soon be approached from a kingdom recruiter.

Josie
    Like The Dancer Before Me

@[Vaughan]

i am the sword in the darkness
    Perhaps he would stay a little longer in the field than originally intended - although Vaughan was a virgin, he was still appreciative of the female form in nearly any shape. Just as he was leaving to head back to the Tundra since nightfall was closing in (the trek in the snow was hard enough without even colder temperatures) he spotted a petite mare meandering across the field.

He waits for a minute beneath an oak tree on the outskirts and minute after minute she remains in the same place, seemingly peaceful in waiting - he starts taking strides towards her and hopefully she wouldn't spook. He is no monster but with one crooked, floppy ear and a large muscle tone it could be a little intimidating. "Good evening, did you need some help home? It's not often that mares stay in the field after sunset; it's not all that safe to be honest - I'm Vaughan, I'm about to take leave for my home in the Tundra, you're welcome to accompany me but if you'd like me to stay and watch over you I'm sure I could be of service."

He wasn't being romantic, just who he simply was - although as a young colt he was quite brash and untamed, he had learned some manners here and there.

She continued to munch on the dark green grass, her tail gently swayed occasionally swatting at the insects that landed on her, annoyingly biting at her. Her head was quick to lift up, turning to the left at the sound of another equine moving towards her. He was much taller than her, and he had a bigger build, she gave a humble smile as he began to talk. He introduced himself as Vaughan, and stated that he was from the Tundra willing to bring her back with him.

Just as she had hoped, she was approached by an equine willing to bring her back to there kingdom. Willing to bring her into there home, to become a hard working member of there society. Her smile grew bigger as she scanned him over, she was young and she had not seen many stallions outside of the Dale but he certainly was not sore on the eyes. She gave a dip of her head in greeting to the stallion Hello Vaughan, my name is Josie. It just so happens that I am in search of a new home. she paused looking around the dark field, agreeing it was not the smartest decision to be out alone at night. This situation could have gone a completely different way had he not been kind. I would love to visit your home, stay if they allow me She stepped closer, her ears as forward as they could go. She grew eager to see his lands, hopeful that this would be her permanent home. The kingdom she had been searching for since she was two.

Josie
    Like The Dancer Before Me

OOC: his stats arent on his account so I am just figuring he is a dark muscular horse? correct me if im wrong:p

@[andrea]