• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take me away; Novel, any

Sin Killer wasn't sure how he felt about her stepping closer to him.  Normally he was very easy to get along with, being a fairly simple sort of creature and never really feeling any dislike for anyone.  But this filly's transformation made him uneasy.  Had he really seen that happen?  He'd never seen anyone change from a bird to a horse before, nor the other way around.  Was that something all horses could do?

Suddenly Sin Killer felt a surge of excitement.  Perhaps this strange little one could teach him how to turn into a bird.

With the attention span native to most young ones, Sin Killer was startled out of his thoughts by Novel's abrupt question.  He paused, uncertain.  Why was he here?  He'd never wondered such a thing before, and it seemed like a silly thing to ask.  His brow furrowed, and he looked at her with a bit of consternation.

"I don't know," he answered honestly, with a little shrug of his speckled shoulders.  "Just explorin', I guess."  

A little ripple went over the filly, and suddenly she appeared just as red as he did.  On one hand, it was nice to see someone the same hue as himself, given that his parents were both rather drab, and he was acutely aware of the incredible difference in their appearances.  On the other hand, this changing business was still making him nervous.  He frowned, his brows furrowing even further.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, not entirely kindly, but not cruelly either.  As his initial surprise and fear subsided, he found himself feeling a little frustrated with this bizarre creature.

Stock credit: lumibear @ dA

@[Novel]

Messages In This Thread
    Take me away; Novel, any - by Sin Killer - 06-06-2016, 09:04 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Novel - 06-08-2016, 03:24 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Sin Killer - 06-12-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Novel - 06-15-2016, 05:09 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Sin Killer - 06-15-2016, 10:42 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Novel - 06-16-2016, 02:03 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Sin Killer - 06-18-2016, 03:06 PM
    RE: Take me away; Novel, any - by Novel - 06-21-2016, 02:33 PM