• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Is Not Paradise(Bithing, Any)
    Angelle made her way through the meadow. She was yet again pregnant with a foal who would be born anytime soon. This was her fourth child and didn't know if she would want anymore. She looked at her sides and knew that she would go through the birthing pains yet again. She continued down the path and remembered the night that the foal had been conceived. It had been yet another great night but it had caused her to become pregnant.

She got half way through the meadow when the labor pains started. She slowly lowered her body to the ground and sighed. She looked around and saw no one. She knew that it was almost time to bring the little one into the world. She clenched her teeth together as the pain started again. After a few bouts of pain and a lot of pushing her foal was born. She looked down at the little filly that lay behind her. She smiled and hoped that she could be more of a mother to the grullo filly. She stood up carefully and turned towards to foal. She started to clean the foal and looked around.

Spring was a time for foals. Many stallions were having crops and crops of babies this year and every year. The speckled stallion cared very little for making a ton of useless children he couldn't provide for, or even bother to know. That isn't saying he probably doesn't have a bunch of bastards out there from his endless string of affairs – but at least he doesn't go around doing it on purpose.

His women are all at home, neither waiting on him or abiding any prison walls. They're free women, to do what they want as long as they're loyalty is always to him...and soon, to the Chamber as well. He's got one child this Spring. A daughter, Ruri, who will be gifted to a fellow band stallion when she comes of age. Family life is fine and all, but it grows stagnant without adding new faces once and a while. It has definitely been on the latter side of a while since he's brought anyone home. Especially since the move eastward to the Village.

Well hello.” He speaks up from a polite distance where he'd been casually grazing/stalking the smoky mare and her newborn child. He doesn't walk over but stays at a safe distance and finishes chewing his mouthful of fresh grass. “What a nice day to have a kid, eh?” He notices that she doesn't look nearly as disappointed at what just popped out of her as Sabé did at first glance. Another plus for this girl. “The storms are rolling in soon, my dear, would you and your little one like to come back with me? My home is full of high ground to avoid the spring floods, which are definitely on their way...” He's half telling the truth. The storms probably won't be taking any lives this very evening, but they are coming and the Village really does have plenty of high ground (but so do many other places..). “I am Chemdog, by the way, but Chem works just fine.” His grin is easily visible from even several feet away, where she and her child are.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Angelle]
    The grullo mare smiled at the stallion and said" Yes sir. It is a pleasure meeting you Chem. My name is Angelle and this is my daughter Malory's War." She heard him talk about a herd and the storm that was on its way. She would gladly go to the herd to get away from the flood waters when the storm starts. She looked at the stallion then down to her daughter. She needed to find a place to raise her little filly. She said" We would love to go and check out your herd.I hope we wont be a bother to you and the others in your herd."

@[Chemdog]
    i posted in volcanic village for her <3