• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ACTIVITY
    Exclamation 
    hello, hello who is here? anyone need adding/taking off/caste? don't forget activity checks are worth 1 point and keep up the good work everyone :)  i will check the away board also and mark as appropriate. activity check will end wednesday may 25th
    (05-22-2016, 05:43 AM)Killdare Wrote: hello, hello who is here? anyone need adding/taking off/caste? don't forget activity checks are worth 1 point and keep up the good work everyone Smile  i will check the away board also and mark as appropriate. activity check will end wednesday may 25th

Still here, rawr!
    (05-22-2016, 05:43 AM)Killdare Wrote: hello, hello who is here? anyone need adding/taking off/caste? don't forget activity checks are worth 1 point and keep up the good work everyone Smile  i will check the away board also and mark as appropriate. activity check will end wednesday may 25th

Nymphetamine is here. <3
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]
    Hai hai -

Lupei is still here for sure!

Dacia will be leaving so you can take her off royal family if you like. You can leave Hellbane up there if it suits you Smile
    Also, you may add Wyrm to the Residents
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Arthas is still here as a diplomat :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Kimber is back from away and here! Big Grin
    PRAGUE - KIMBER - VAUGHAN