• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

mandatory activity check (5/8/2016)
    Exclamation 
    hello! we're doing a mandatory activity check.
    if you have a pony that is going to be in the gates or already here please post the following!:

name of pon:
    ranking (if they have one already)/caste (if they want to be in one or already are in one):

if you have a foal please include the following:
    name: 

:3 thanks guys!
    Sahm is here. Peace caste

Anneliese - Pothos
    Padma has moved back home to Valley. Please add Tioga to the board instead, perhaps war caste but I havnt worked out well how she wars with deafness :/

Tioga
    War caste as private I am p sure
    [Image: Tioga.png]
    Kena has returned & war caste. Also Zendaya, Kena's child is here to stay.... She's Pazuzu x Kena
    Elysium has moved back home to the Valley.

Ellyse is staying, and I will be posting her shortly to the kingdom meeting! Big Grin She will be in the war caste.
    Vlinder still as baby. Or prob 1 or 2 year old due to the fact I didn't have the chance to play her as a baby and develop her character. She's a Zeik x Felinae baby.

Felinae could be a resident, think I will post her from time to time, but not very actively. Want to focus on Vlinder more.

I don't have laptop right now, so could you put her on away?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Zeik is here as a resident technically buuuuut I never post him so...
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios