• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stand by me and cry me a river; all kingdom (mandatory)

With a past so dark, that Satan'd jump out of his seat.
    But still you out in these streets, thinking you hot as can be.
    Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean

He doesn't know what it is that draws him from the light and into the darkest spaces of the tree, but somehow his body is clawed from the world of the living by the creatures of the dark and dragged into the pits of hell. It is a small price to pay for the gifts that he had been given in order to fulfill destiny and it is only when they are done with him, done molding them that they spit him back out onto the earth by the tree he had so dutifully fixed in the Gates.

His eyes are black, the whites matching the form of a demon clearly twisting within his darkened spirit and with a soft sigh he blinks against the glare of the glare of the sun and the bright colors of the light filled kingdom. The shining brightness of the weather is an almost instantaneous irritation and within moments the sky cracks and dark storm clouds begin to roll in from the sea, soon blocking the glare of the sun and the bright blue skies.

It is with another crack and flash of lightning that the rain begins to pour forth from the sky that was suddenly so full of anger and within moments he is soaked to the flesh, his white snakeskin marked coat shining strangely against the dark grasses and threatening backdrop of the storm. "That's better," His voice is thick and deep proving that despite his pull to the underworld he had still aged appropriately. No longer was the curse of Potion's magic taking hold. He was once more a three year old, but naturally so. And with his return came the storm, a natural call to his claim on the throne he had been handed such a short time ago.

The faeries of Beqanna had for some reason seen him fit enough to return to the place he had been chosen for and for some reason he felt the need to pursue the career his father had laid out infront of him. Though it wouldn't be the last place he'd end up, nor would it be his biggest move in what was going to be a long life. This wasn't to be his place forever, nor did he want it to be. Instead he was going to use this to distract himself for whatever it was that was coming. Whatever it was that was causing the strange feeling in his gut.

Slowly he stretches out his long front legs and pushes himself up into a standing position and with smooth movements he shakes his lean yet muscular equine frame before stepping closer to the tree and out of the rain. The canopy of the magical tree did well enough to keep it off him and for a while he stands there, watching the silent kingdom. It was strange how nothing had changed. The demons he had spent time being taught the ways of their kind by had told him off and on about how nobody had stepped forward to claim his throne.

It had been a surprise really, that kingdom ripe for picking had been nothing but simply left to be. As though it was quietly awaiting his return and the differences he would bring. Back when he had first been given the throne he had had no true desire to rule. As he had simply been a child. He had no idea how to run a kingdom, nor what moves to make. But the demons had changed that. Had taught him what to do. Filled his mind with ideas and he had come crawling back from the cracks with a mind full of steps to take in order to assure the kingdom's rise once more.

It is now that he grows entirely still, his breathing barely able to be seen, not even a twitch of his muscles passing through his lithe frame and with time came the tendrils of telepathy reaching and curving away from him before quickly darting through the trees and searching for members of the kingdom or potential recruits. With them carried a simple message, "I have returned and I am waiting. Come and find me." It was time. Time to fulfill the destiny of final change.

tannor.

edit: oh hai, i have finally returned after getting a lot of RL stuff situated. i have permission from dianna to take up where i left off and continue tannors rule :3 i'm glad to be back and hope there aren't any issues. if so, please feel free to PM me! also sorry for the weirdness. getting back into the flow. <3 taz

You were automatic, as hallow as the 'o' in God.

At times I am not sure why I am still here, my world has been placid for so long. A deadness plagued my surroundings, stealing members and withering others away until they were nothingness. Still, I am here, a lanky spectator, bleached dapples and unhearing ears. What I lack in the detection of sound, I make up for in sight, turning my skills from the sense that I fall short with to ones that I still harbor in their completeness. Everything changes around me but it is still always the same, time stands still for the Gates and I wonder if we are all doomed to fade into the backdrop of life.

While I contemplate the meaning of my life, the purpose I or anyone else has here, I graze, lacking other things to do to pass the time. Each day has become the same and with that bland reality I too fall pray to a stale disposition. It is only when a voice curls itself up unwanted in my brain that anything starts to move forward again. Gears in a clock once rusted, now oiled or replaced. Why was someone talking to me in this manner? Shouldn't they have asked? While I am both dark and light the traces of my Father leak out with my irritation at such an intrusion, regardless of who it may be from. Tannor was back, the usurper King from the Valley.

True I knew him very little, only the pieces of other's conversations that I could make out in the gentle sway of their moving lips. Regardless of what he was, it was who he was that concerned and intrigued me the most. Once when I was little I had fought a deep rooted fight within myself, tumbling over what was right and wrong and wrestling mixed emotions. For the first time in a long time the evil stirs within me, raking a sharpened claw at the edge of my consciousness and cackling unseen somewhere from within my memories. I am not even aware when my long legs carry me forward, crossing the clover riddled fields to seek the speaker. It is not until I do find him that I know I was even looking in the first place, a beast of a feeling coils in my belly, curling up content and I know not why.

Instead of speaking I stand in silence, copper eyes roaming the wildness of his snakey markings, standing as a statue against the emerald seas...

{TIOGA}

khaos x wichita

html by Kyra
    [Image: Tioga.png]
    Kena

One might wonder why a child so lost in her own imagination would return home, only to find her family members cease to live within it's bounds. One might ask, why stay? And that once little girl would answer, My mother had once risked her life for this kingdom, now it is my turn. Unfortunately for that little girl, adulthood had lapsed that sweet little determined mind with the horrors of the real world. She only stayed, to await her purpose.

Drops of rain clung to her body like pests, pelting her ebony frame to revealing her degrading body structure, her daughter, Zendaya, was pressed against her barrel trembling. Guiding her daughter under the flimsy tree that seemed to only give little shelter to fit perhaps only one equine and no more. 

Thunder and lightning clashed, causing Kena's little filly to flinch and shy away from the sounds that seemed life threatening in the eyes of a toddler. The mare glanced down at her trembling child,"Zendaya, it's just a storm. My lord, man up." She spoke sternly, obviously she hadn't gotten used to this motherly thing that she should be great at! No, it was the complete opposite she was unaware she was with child from the start, and little Zendaya, was just a little reminder of that stallion she fooled around with. Nothing other than a little present from the raging bastard. Not that Kena cared any less about her daughter, it was just the whole clingy thing she couldn't handle.

Nudging her daughter further under the shelter of the flimsy branches of the petite tree, the mare was finally released from the child seeming to glue her body permanently onto her side. It almost felt like something was missing, like a body part. But it was nothing other than a little child. Momma, what's a storm? A little voice piped up in her mind, of course did I forget to say that Zendaya is gifted with Telepathy? Ah, yes wonderful ain't she? Kena shifted her gaze over to her daughter, "A storm only happens when the gods of Beqanna are seriously upset... Or something important is about to commence." Of course Kena didn't exactly know how to explain a storm to her daughter, so why not speak some bullshit to her own offspring?

Her lobes were directed in a forward manner scanning for sounds of any kind other than the pitter patter of rain and the splash of water sputtering into puddles that would soon engulf the Gates in a giant quagmire. Until a masculine voice entered her head, it was unfamiliar but hailing a name of importance that was placed on the tip of her tongue. Momma, did you.... "Tannor." the mare blurted out their king's name. She had yet to of met him, yet she had heard of him. 

Shuffling out not the rain Kena soon found her daughter once again clinging to her side this time she wasn't trembling in the rain, nor jumping back when thunder crashed. Some how Kena was proud of her daughter but she dared to not speak until she found herself sheltered by the great tree. Her dark chocolate eyes met with the equine before them, Tannor. Bowing her head she felt obligated to almost kneel but, she couldn't in front of her own daughter it was a foolish act to do if she were to show her daughter strength.

"You called?" She bellowed her words respectfully. Little did she know her own daughter was speaking to Tannor through telepathic terms, Hello there, I'm Zendaya.... Is something important about to commence? She was a foolish little child unaware of who he was and how to address him. But she couldn't help her own curiosity.

I Will Answer Injustice With Justice

OOC: It might be a little confusing... but red is Zendaya.