• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

on the wings of valkyries - ramiel, any
    WEIR
    Meetings are always pleasant in the Dale and though uncomfortable, this one proves much the same. He stands, he listens, he shifts his weight frequently as he adjusts each tingling leg when it starts to fall asleep. They both take him in with ease yet he can feel their eyes, lenses that bore holes through his very being, beyond the flesh of his stomach. Well, honestly he probably imagines that, he’s quite embarrassed you see. Darwin on the other hand outright beams, taking pleasure from Weir’s reddened cheeks (they are always red though aren’t they). This they might find they share, the tortoise the King and the Queen because to be honest, it is quite funny.

They are surprised, perhaps a bit curious about his condition and the roan hangs his head. His amber eyes find the ground and he sighs deep and heavy. “Went and got myself pregnant, and no thanks to Prague too. Now I tried to keep things civil I did, she’s a nasty woman I can’t help if you don’t want to hear it.” He huffs then, grunts and releases a breath of icy fog among them. He didn’t mean to be so blunt but he was irritated with the whole ordeal, in ways he had been made a fool and in others perhaps a hero.

‘Too be fair the woman concealed her intentions, can’t say I agree with her either,’ Darwin lets on, of course as amused as he was he would defend Weir to a fault. In some ways that was defending himself he supposed. ‘In any case what is done is done, can’t say we know much of what happened to her after, think she disappeared. It was quite the ordeal, left Weir mightily sick for a while too.’ Neither one went into any special detail about the why or the how or the who. It would be enough to speak against the Amazon’s magician of course, ally or no ally, it was perhaps rude if not truthful.

Maybe they let it go at that, maybe they don’t but Weir moves on from the topic- not wanting to really set out all the cards. They wouldn’t understand, they wouldn’t be able to, Warshyshippy was his friend- how could they even begin to…

“Plans? I - oh, well you see..” Well...you see...he had been rather ill. Mostly he had forgotten the whole thing, and he kinda put it off too when he did remember. The preparations were all practice for more War, and Weir had had enough of war come to think of it. He also was not quick to join in another fight against his friend because now that he was sure Shippy was alive, well, he couldn’t expect the once General to sit out when a battle cry rang over the hills. “Afraid I’ve done poor planning Ramiel, poor indeed. We can of course work on a bit of practice, I’m sure we could...with the ah, the ladies too of course.” Fight the ladies, oh dear well that wasn’t very gentlemanly either but he supposed it couldn’t be helped. He had after all just recently tussled with one.

Otherwise he looked thoughtful, amber eyes bright but shadowed with concern.
    WINTER IS COMING

Messages In This Thread
    RE: on the wings of valkyries - ramiel, any - by Weir - 07-05-2016, 01:17 PM