• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Activity Check
    This is an activity check, please post by 12 May if you plan on staying in the Cobblestone Creek, if not you will be removed from the herd.
    (05-06-2016, 07:03 PM)Archam Wrote: This is an activity check, please post by 12 May if you plan on staying in the Cobblestone Creek, if not you will be removed from the herd.

I'm active for both Sirana and myself (Anahi).
    Morigan and Merida are here. Smile
    i know i am late but please let me explain my computer was hacked and all my passwords that i have saved into my computers files were deleted when my computer was restarted so, i manged to look through my diary and find my password for the account i made for Nadeil's foal account so if i am still out hats fine but if i am out hen i will no longer be on bequanna
    Of course you can stay:p ill add you back later today
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

thanks i am going to have to post the whole birthing scene on this account