• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ALL ARMY

Kreios

wildcat of the falls

It is time for us to gather.

Patrolling the boarders and guarding the kingdom from steals are only a part of the responsibilities of members of the army. Our main purpose is defense, and it is time that we practice.

Raising my head, I call out for the army from where I stand beside the pool of the waterfall. Though I direct my call for those who have pledged themselves to the army, any member of the kingdom who wishes to participate is welcome to come. It is best that we all know how to defend ourselves, after all. The memory of Ashara’s bruised body rises unbidden in my mind, and I shake it free with a snort. I want to prevent such things from happening again.

i’m screaming the name of a foreigner’s god

image by connor obrien

If you wish to participate in mocks, please reply with your horse’s stats (height/body type/etc) so that I can pair you all up :)
    Wait... wait... was he really calling for them? It wasn't a game this time? When Kreios had let out his call, Raxa's head shot up from where it had hovered over the ground as she took a nap. Hearing that call, she was wide awake in an instant, and galloping toward the king the next. It was finally time... she could finally get some fighting practice in. She was itching to. It'd been ages since she'd actually been in a fight, and against the last stallion, well... he wasn't much of a challenge. She was pretty sure he still had an imprint of a hoof on his ass.

The brindled mare galloped fast as she could, digging her hind legs under her as she approached the king. Skidding to a graceful stop, the mare shook out her mane before dipping her head to Kreios.

"Heard you were calling for us?" she asked, an eager tone in her voice.

OOC: Raxa is 15.2 hands. Her body is on the more than average muscular side. She's got plenty of muscle in her legs for kicking power, and on her chest that she got from all the running she likes to do. Anything else you need to know for the mock fights?
    Archam
    Warlander
    17 hh
    Bay Roan
    No traits
    Jedi
    Paint Horse
    Bay Overo
    No Traits
    Nitika
    14.3 hands
    Muscular build
    Compact structure
    since we have an even number, everyone gets a partner! If anyone new wants to join in, Kreios can pair up with them.

Raxa will mock with Jedi
    Archam will mock with Nitika

The mocks will take place on the mock board.
    Each will be 2 posts each, with one attack and/or counterattack per post (maximum of two total per post)
    there is no limit on defenses
    The horse that is listed first will go first in each battle (so Raxa and Archam)
    Some tips: description is your friend. horse teeth cannot tear off skin. have fun!
    Sorry ive been super busy, ill get a post up and a reply out!!

~Archam & Jedi
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita