• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; Kreios

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Their lovemaking had been fierce.

Against a heavy oak in their home did he slam her body as she kissed his face, his neck, any part of him she could reach. She wanted to kiss every last one of those spots on his hide. She coveted each and everyone, drunk on his heavy scent and high on the sheer ferocity of his masculinity. He presses against her, making her his, owning her body. She can only pant his name in jagged breathes as her body screams and she moans savagely against his skin before he moves instinctively around her and taking her.

She stands beside the tall male, her smile dreamy and content as she leans against him and gazes off without much of a focus. The lingering hormones still clouding her brain and vision. "Kreios..." the tenor tones thickened slightly as she works out of her daze but her voice trickles off. What does she say next? Thank you? That was amazing? All so typical, so bland. The bay woman wants to confess her feelings for him. She is not sure if it is love just yet but there is something there. Kreios was not something to pass the time, he was greater than that. He was a king...her king.

(Was she getting territorial?)

Instead of continuing, she buries against the strong muscles of his neck, already content with the idea of carrying his child. Texas would be thrilled...hopefully, not that Ygritte cared much for the old coot's approval but she did admit to herself that she liked her father much more now for choosing Kreios to rule along her side.

Ygritte.

(its a poopy post but i wanted to get this started and i hope the powerplay wasn't too much...let me know if you want me to change it. :) )

Kreios

wildcat of the falls

I do love her, of course.

The desire to keep her safe, protected, and happy are driving forces in my life; my actions are spiraled around Ygritte at the center.

There are other things at my center as well – the kingdom, my family, my other children. I love Ygritte, but I do not love only her; I am not entirely sure I am capable of such a thing. Protectiveness is seeped into every fiber of my being, but monogamy is not. Perhaps she knows this; I have not made secret of my other children and other dalliances. I enjoy the feel of a woman under me as much as the next stallion, but the twin urge to help raise the resulting child is what seems to be absent in most men of Beqanna.

Had I had enjoyed the frenzy of our lovemaking more than usual? Perhaps – I am certainly wiling to do it again, both for my own pleasure and to ensure that the seed takes root. I’ve longed to see Ygritte round with foal since nearly the day I’d laid eyes on her, but respect and caution had kept that dream from becoming a reality.

Now though, now it is different.

I press my muzzle against her opposite shoulder as she nuzzles against me, rubbing the side of my face against her (as though I could scent her any more than she already is!) possessively.

“What should we name it?” I ask, my voice a low rumble in her left ear. “Do you think it’ll be a girl? I’ve always wanted a girl.”

i’m screaming the name of a foreigner’s god

image by connor obrien