• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what shall we do with a drunken sailor [any]
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

The sounds of rather..strange...laughter drew the nightmare deeper into the meadow, her curiosity piqued by something out of the ordinary. It was true that laughter wasn't something she normally bothered with but the sounds of this laughter were distinctly male, and the deep bass tones of it made her wonder about the one producing the sound. Slowly and carefully she picked her way through the dead leaves of autumn, keeping to the shadows so that she might remain partially hidden. A wry smile quirked her dark lips as she moved, this promised to be a rather interesting situation if the laughter were any indication. She certainly needed something to shake up her rather droll existence, she hadn't had any fun at all in quite some time.

The noise seemed to be coming from a pair of males, one large and robust looking and the other who carried the scent of the Valley with him. She'd seen the smaller male briefly as she had wandered her new home, though she doubted if he'd seen her. The shadows loved to hide her and do her bidding in that way. Stopping just outside their field of merriment, she pauses, tilting her head slightly as she watches them. What WERE they doing? Maybe they'd gotten hold of some kind of psychotropic plant, she'd seen that happen before. But her question was answered almost before it was formed in her mind, a faint tingle of magic brushed through the air as the red and white stallion looked at the other one intently. Well now, THIS could get interesting. Barely stifling a laugh herself as she spoke, her mangled ear pricked forward and trained upon the duo.

The Irishman? That explains the accent, but what are you doing? I see that both of you are having a good time, but can't see a reason for it. I am Alptraum, the nightmare, currently residing in the Valley.

She falls silent after that, her dark eyes trained upon the ghostly stallion with his blood tinged locks. In some ways he reminded her of Morgenstern, the only man who had ever laid claim to her tiny black heart. And in others he was refreshingly different, though the large frame still spoke of the ability to create much violence. Gaze drifted to the smaller male, trying to place if she had ever heard a name for him, though she knew she recognized his scent from her home. Perhaps he'd introduce himself now, since they were both enjoying the antics of the rowdy Irishman.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-17-2015, 03:21 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-23-2015, 02:38 PM
    RE: what shall we do with a drunken sailor [any] - by Alptraum - 04-29-2015, 11:26 AM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-21-2015, 01:57 PM