• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's really hard to hang around with saints; any

Amber eyes spot her comrade; the painted stallion took to his role as quickly as she had done hers. In fact, he was succeeding her in rank which to say politely was a little irritating. His boldness was serving him well so far, but in this instance he seemed unaware of the power before him. The static in the air was palpable, the silver goddess seemed to glow with power and the brightness of the electric wall.
    The golden mare approaches carefully, her loyalty with their kingdom binds her to protect her associate. As she nears, she takes in the details of the majestic woman. Every feature and curve a thing of beauty, the hint of sadness and wildness in her eyes in breathtaking. Ashara’s fear turns to awe. Herself nothing special, just an average mut, her best feature the mere shiny colour of her palomino coat, although dull compared to the silver. Standing beside the pinto brute, she dips her honey-coloured crown in respect to the splendour in front of her. This feeling inside her more than just admiration but a want, a desire to take away that sadness, a desire to touch her. She finds it hard to breathe but somehow finds words. ”I couldn’t help but notice your beauty and I just had to say hello.” It was half true. ”Hello Jedi.” she gives a acknowledging nod to the stallion beside her before returning to the eye candy. It seemed the woman was quite happy in her current living situation but Ashara couldn’t help but hope or wish the mysterious vixen would join them in the falls. It would be a pleasure to be in her company even if she did not reciprocate the feelings the Palomino femme had brewing.

Wherever I am, is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's really hard to hang around with saints; any - by Ashara - 03-15-2016, 09:36 PM