• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breeding season (mares in)
    (03-15-2016, 08:35 PM)Petesmurf Wrote: Okay. I think Flamboyance will stick around, and Skyfire will visit every once and a while.

Waylan will probably claim Flamboyance due to her not having an connection or lineage towards his father.
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]
    Oooo, I quite like the idea of Waylan taking over! That'd be three generations of the same family ruling the mountains actually, since Zayn took over from his father Gryffen. Smile
    Cool! Okay, when and how do you think you are going to kill off Zayn?
    Whoops, sorry Petesmurf, for some reason I missed your thing about the plot. I've already promised Venge that Tarnished can kill him, but what kind of plot did you have in mind? Also, no set date, probably early/mid April?
    Unless you want to play the baby @[Tinsel] Nixie is done having kids.
    ~Valensia~Hestia~
    No, I just have so many characters on the go. And that's fine! She's given him a kid already so he wouldn't push quite as hard.
    I'll play it!
    My "plot idea" was just for Raincloud to die somtime after having one more Zayn baby.
    Ok!
    Ooo ok!
    So when the season comes, let's just use that thread that was supposed to be for last season.
    Ok Smile