• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the waterworks blocked his words - herds

But I think you're broken to the fact: I can't and won't go back.

The smoky black girl had debated what to do about her future, even long before her father had announced that she, along with his other children who were now grown, needed to find new homes. Her brothers of course were the exception to this rule, as always. Absolution favoured his sons above his daughters with nary a thought to the injustice of this, because to the Friesian lord, his sons were his heirs; his daughters simply useless. Casidhe had had the luck to be favoured by her father, at least amongst his daughters, half she thought for her mother, and half because she was unique amongst her father’s first children.

Despite her favoured status within her father’s herd, she knew her destiny did no lie there. She was of the blacks, and her mother had taught her from birth that she would be a leader, her destiny far above that of the mares who’d populated her father’s herd . Despite her knowledge of her own destiny, she was uncertain still how to begin going about it. It was these thoughts that motivated her trip to the Field, her dark eyes, behind their stone cold veneer, curious as to this unknown place. The heavy summer heat on the wind she ignored, her entire concentration on those around her.

casidhe

i wanna feel the way you claim to feel  

Jedi was curious to what the field had to offer, perhaps a new face for his kingdom? he was a loner for a few years and was grateful to belong to his kingdom. He would love to bring a new face back. The stunning bay layed his eyes upon a dark colored mare. He gave a whinny and picked up a trot heading towards her.

He flicked his tail annoyed with the bugs the summer brought, constantly biting the horses pelt. He slowed to a walk once he was within talking distance of the mare, he gave a smirk as he grew close "Hello Ma'am, are you new to the area? My name is Jedi and yours?" the stag asked the mare who held no scent of the surrounding kingdoms. She must be new.

His eyes flick from body to body with more disinterest pooling in his expression with each new face he sees. He sucks at his teeth and sloshes the bits his previous meal over his tongue. His cold eyes settle on a pair of bodies, one dark and one splotched. The stallion approach the mare with such casual weakness, he thinks. As if they're old friends just catching up yet the mare appears to stand their with a slid look in her glistening eyes. She came here for a reason, he's sure, and he did too. It's childish to pretend to not know why you're here in this bug infested, mostly eaten field. He rolls into a canter to bring himself to stand beside the mare with his eyes on the painted stallion at first. The only acknowledgment he gives is a slight nod, but otherwise moves his attention the smokey mare as if he doesn't even know the stallion is there.

Hi.” His smirk is crooked, as If he knows something that she does not yet know and whatever it is, it delights him. His posture his relaxed, his head lowered to be even with hers as he speaks, his eyes following the windblown hairs dancing across her eyes and then straight into those unveiled eyes. “Would you like to go somewhere with me?

Chemdog

x
    (orig. picture by mon-artefact on DA)