• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This Kingdom Will Grow Yet [JEDI, YGRITTE]

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

I look away from Ygritte to the palomino mare as she speaks, and at the mention of gallantry I turn back to the bay with merriment in my eyes. “I’ll have to say nicer things about you then,” I tell the salmon-pointed queen, “I’ve been telling everyone how mean you are.” Despite the words, there is laughter in my voice, and I lean over to bump by shoulder against Ygritte’s as reassurance that I am only joking.

Turning back to Ashara, I catch the end of her bow, and shake my head with a small laugh: “There’s no need for such formality,” I tell her with a smile. I catch the way that Jedi watches her and wonder if perhaps there is a budding romance in the Falls. We could use that, I think; I have always enjoyed having foals running about.

“I’d be glad to, Jedi. Perhaps we can mock soon, learn each other’s strengths, that sort of thing.” I’m the head of the army, I suddenly realize. This is my responsibility. With Texas gone, we are without warriors. I have led before, but I was only a captain. I will have to learn, I deice, and Jedi seems the sort of fellow that would make an excellent soldier. If he’s attached to Ashara, that’ll only make him all the better; protection has always been my strongest battle drive.

Jedi watched as the large chestnut spoke to Ygritte. It seemed as though the two were not in courtship although the king fancied Ygritte, wether it was lust or not and Kreios was making an effort cracking jokes with the queen. He gazed off into the Kingdoms lands and was please that this land was what Jedi can call home. The beauty and peace in it is worth it. He has never been in lands that had powers to heal, but that could absolutely mean life or death in some situations. Being on the warrior caste, the healing powers will come to good use if an attack or war were ever to happen.

Catching the end conversation of the king and Ashara he gave a small smile as he glanced back over Ashara. The stag flicked his tail and turned his attention back to Kreios as he began speaking to Jedi. The stag gave a nod and agreed with the king  "I think that sounds great Kreios, perhaps would could start in morning with a patrol?" the stag spoke with confidence and stood up taller, he was proud to be contributing to the kingdom. He wanted nothing more than to help his kingdom grow and protect them all as they will protect him. 

JEDI

THE JOURNEY IS YOURS.

image © Lisa Dijk