• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom

He hasn’t been spending much time in the Chamber lately, not since his mother’s death. He hasn’t actually been avoiding it (in fact the place feels even more welcome to him now that she’s gone), he’s simply become so caught up in the business of his herd that he’s had little time for the place. In a short time his little herd has expanded to five mares, four of which are now pregnant with his children. He’s more than a little pleased.

But he really does need to stop neglecting the Chamber. And it appears he has returned just in time.

As he walks over the border the queen’s voice rings out, calling them all to a meeting. And what a meeting it is.

He can’t help but grin when she reveals that they are finally going to act, finally going to push the Gates to the point of war. They’ve been building up to this for so long, and he cannot wait to help crush the Gates beneath the Chamber’s might.

He nods in agreement as she asks them to steal and challenge and his smile widens just a little when she mentions his mother’s passing. So glad he could help in hurrying along the war. He keeps his mouth shut on that matter though - Straia and her ravens likely already know of his involvement - but he does decide to make mention of his little apprentice. “I’ve recently acquired a useful little weapon - a bear shifter that I’ve been training. I think he will be very useful in this fight.” He doubts Siberian will enjoy being used as a weapon, but the boy has already crossed the point of no return with his role in Fiasko’s death. He’s in this whether he wants to be or not.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    RE: between the shadows and the soul - all kingdom - by Zayn - 02-24-2016, 04:37 PM