• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

MANDATORY ACTIVITY CHECK
    Star 
    Hey all! Just trying to get a head count as to who's here and who isn't. As you all know, there are things afoot in Beqanna right now, so we need to good idea of who will be participating in those things. Please just reply below that you're here, or even still here but away. I updated the board as best I could, but with so many people coming and going I'm not sure I got everyone marked as they need to be.
    Sidra is here in a limited capacity. She might leave after the shenanigans. Tongue
    Sahm is definitely here
    Becca was stolen from the Gates and is no longer a resident. She now resides in Mourning Mountains... Just wanted to clarify she won't be returning to the gates..

Little Kena will be frolicking around the gates though.. Can you put her down in the children she's a yearlingish... But still acts like a child.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Felinae and Amorette are here. I will get a Feli post up for Mast soon, Amorette is semi-active. I will probably only participate with one in the war, but neither are fighters, more diplomats.

Amorette is a Gryffen x Minette baby, 'adopted' father is Magnus. Think she's a 2 year old right now.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Wichita is here Smile

Tioga is kinda sorta here please add her as just a resident for now since i dont play her much at all :/
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    Seastory is here and needs to make words to Topsail lol promise to have a post up by the weekend Smile
    I have Blazed and her daughter Blazing Sunfall here, Blazed is a diplomat! Sunfall is only like half a year old. Blazed is very good at sneaking... and would be a good spy. Oops.. wrong kingdom! Sorry about that. I'll go delete the post here quick.