• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round {All herd}

He's not a mean guy. Not at all. Ussually quite patient and docile. Rolling things off his shoulder with a graceful grunt. Now though, that seemed to be changing as each day goes by. He's noticing more and more of the world around him.

And so far he hasn't liked it Yes I will keep my eye out for them. If I find them I will let you know. He will keep his promise something that he has never broken, and never would. Least no one can say that he is a womanizer.

She continues to talk, starting to relax into him once more. His facial muscles crinkle with a content smile at this. Maybe there is hope for him after all. Because out here someone may harm you. Not everyone has good intentions around Beqanna He begins to use his weight to move her along. Finding her squirming almost enticing. Maybe later he could show her just how nice he is. Come with me, there are some mares that would like to meet you. Maybe this would prick her curiousity.

Walking through the land was mroe tedious then flying, but she did not have wings to take to the skies with him so he picks up the pace as swiftly as he can. Considering her squirming. Soothing words flow from his throat telling her about the land and how beautiful it is There is even a herd of deer there. You may like it very much.

Soon they are at the ridge where he had brought New Romantics when she had first joined as well. maybe the filly would come around and meet the new comer. After all he did want her to have company. Just as he desired that this place be a one of peace and acceptance. A safety net for those that desired it. Hell he was willing to even welcome stallions in if they so desired.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

UNTIL I DIE

The petite dapple was no stranger to traveling vast and wide lands, though it was usually with her little pod of family. If there was one thing that the spree spirited Mare was capable of, it was adaption. Her long legs trotted then slowed with each couple of steps as Phaedrus led her astray from her temporary home land. Trying to look back over his wing she gave out another waning cry with no response. Even if her ears were pitched back tightly against her skull she maintained a rural demeanor full of pride and warmheartedness. Vianne remained quiet as they walked a bit further, taking in their surroundings. His tone and reassurance did little to simmer down her apprehension.  Mesmerized still as she ignited a little more beneath his touch, burned in his warmth. Unknown to him, adrenaline still pulsed its salacious force through her veins, licked every twitching muscle with a flash of flame to match against . Deer. ..Strange she thought, that he was able to pick up on her disposition, and how she perceived the world around her. Finally looking up at him with Mercury ladled eyed to show she was no damsel in distress, even if she was quite tender and timid beneath his demands.

Marauding her teeth in their gallant array along his jawline with a little irritation she mewed " you have a heard of deer? Do you believe they would be fond of me? And how did you manage that?" She gave a little tease in hope to help sedate her own worries and also to show the large male that she was quite flexible. There was a few times when she side glanced at him through her hair to notice he was smiling. Standing at the ridge Vianne seemed to be looking behind them once again with longing and a loss of hope. The scenery before her did little to amaze her, yet she remained very close beside him as she tried to look interested. Vianne was a restless creature at best of times " when can I go back?" her soft countenance fading away in her weary lassitude. Then she asked one of the most cliche  questions any mare in her position could ask him, yet it weighed heavily on her not to " why am I hear?...With you"

New Romantics

Sometimes the youngest children bring drama along with their rule. She was young and so dearly dumb to the point where she was a constant drama queen. Like a teenage girl, her hormones were always at their height as her mind and body developed. And a new-comer spiked her flare for drama. After her more understanding to Phaedrus, she had avoided him completely. Now that there was a new comer, things were going to change.

Her gra build weaved between the aspen of the forest, her azure eyes peeked through the foliage to find he had brought another female to the herd lands. Her body shifted, as she revealed her stunning build, her curved complexion was perfect. As she cautiously stared at him from afar, golden blades of curved golden strands sprouting from the ground brushed up against her hocks.

A shrill warning was emitted from her velvet lips, as her alabaster glossed lobes swiveled. She was unsure of the newcomer, her awkward arabian build seemed welcoming enough for a greeting. Yet, the young girl strayed afar her muscles tense in the presence of the new damsel he had brought.

This act of shyness, was unlike her. Caution stood in the dead air between them, as the petite girl strode forwards gracefully. Her silver and charcoal streaked mane, fluttered in the autumn breeze, she was closer now. But held her distance. "Who is this?" Her vocals rang out as she lashed her ebony flecked tail. Her focus upon Phaedrus, almost expecting an introduction to whoever he had brought.

She had enjoyed being alone strangely, she found bliss avoiding the stallion. This also brought the opportunity for her to explore the species of cloved hooved deer within Golden Plains. They were shy, and skittish creatures and she would simply watch them from a distance and, slowly get closer every time. They had gotten used to her presence, and seemed oblivious to her larger size than them. Sometimes she felt she was part of their herd instead of Phadrus's but, her fantasy would soon end as the deer would wonder off once more. It was like a game of hide and seek but, with completely different circumstances.

The presence of the new female made her feel nervous. Her muscles quivered as she awaited an explanation from the brute.

The Drama Queen Of Golden Plains

He was finding it pleasantly easy for her to keep her pace to match his. This was a bit of a relief and he relaxes his wing though still keeping it drapped over her back. She seems to be ok without his chatterings. So eventually he does fall silent, though it seems as soon as he does she speaks up. Ah maybe he should go back to shutting his mouth a little more often, she must have been politely waiting for him to shut his mouth. She asks him about the deer.

His ears perk forward with hope that this would be something that would assist her in the adjustment to his herd. If she even needed it. They might be, they roam on the plains near the river especially. You could find out for yourself if you desire. He pauses for a minute listening to her other question. Because there stallions are known to rape, and from what I have heard a horse has been recently murdered in the meadow. Whispers always travel, and eventually everyone knows of such events, especially when it involved the Valley, though in this case not jsut the Valley, but the Valley Kings romantic interest.

Though he didn't know all those details just that some horse got itself murdered. So in turn he uses the info to help the female understand why it isn't safe out there. How he had managed to know that it was not safe? Well simply because of his own primal nature, but he wasn't about to say that. Instead he takes not of the strain she puts in her features at their arrival.

He almost frowns, not sure what to make of it. He does his best to turn and this event into a pleasant one. Releasing her from his grip he nuzzles her neck gently, Why would you want to go back? He inquires of her. Dont you like it here?

He eventually does frown when she pulls up the topic of why again. Because this will be your new home. then as soon as he speaks the filly decides to show herself. He almost smirks stiffening slightly at her presence. He figures eventually the young thing would get tired of her drama and settle down.

That still had to be determined, she nickers to them over the breeze, and seems to slowly aproach until she is amongst them though still slightly stand offish This is Vianne, Vianne this is Roma He uses his ability for the first time infront of these two ladies. Snaking his neck out beyond the natural ability to touch Roma's shoulder, inviting her into the gathering.

He hoped that the two would be able to be friends. Even so, still he hoped that the company would prove to help Roma adjust as well. Even as miffed as she seemed that he had brought another here. He could almsot smell the tension, Vianne with her anxiety over the unknown, and Roma over the fact that he had brought another here as well.

His eyes dance with mischief. What would they say when the group began to grow after all there were two or three other potentials that he was looking forward to meeting should he have an oportunity to return to the feild. But first he wanted to make sure that this one was not a flight risk. So to speak.

Phaedrus
    The tender Dapple became completely enamored with his presence even with him dominantly guiding her with a piece of her flesh within between his teeth. She knew there was going to be bruise from it, simply a mark of his territory perhaps and she was completely naive to what he was doing. Vianne's ears seemed lop sided as he went on to explain that there was raping and killing happening in the lands. A soft breath fell past her lips as she dropped everything from her mind and wound her lithe frame against his when he nuzzled her neck. She kept quiet as her  eyes quickly found a source of interest. She paused for a moment, wondering just what to do now that  she was here. " Murdered" her accented voice parroted his and then gave him another response to his herd of deer " I have no interest in Deer and what are your intentions with me?" She was only asking for concern for her Aunts.

What was home? For the Druid there was no such thing, as far as the land was able to stretch was considered her homestead and now she was being told that she was to remain in his lands. Confined like a bird in a cage. She moved quietly closer, her frame still mostly hidden  under his vast dark wing, attempting to find spot near him yet still secluded. Then as if on cue to blow her cover, a twig snapped in the background and she hung her head low as she lowered her body a little in an attempt to hide herself. But it did her no good, and yet she stayed there her eyes intently watching the other mare so that she could plan her next move. Vianne felt oddly aware of every fleck of muscle coming from both of the horses that were in front of her, was this some sort of game? To torment her? Her flighty nature thronged from her core, begging her to try her luck to run and possibly out maneuver him. The other womans voice beckoning some reason as to why Vianne was in his presence, and now she was wondering the same. Her rest lasted no longer than a passing breath. Beneath her muscles lingered a festering sense of fire and frustration, a rippling movement of restlessness and discontent. A dull flicker in her eyes move over the landscape, reflecting  on the events that had happened earlier that day . Vianne remained observably quiet, watching the other mare to determine her attitude and what she could do. With reluctance; Viannes tail moved up in it's formal Arabian stance, a fountain of soft hair that laid gently along her backside with feral grace.

He keeps his wing around her offering her what comfort he can. My intentions? My intentions are to offer you comfort where I can and in hopes that you will find peace here. The conversation continues, before he senses that Roma had dismissed them. His tail flicks and he watchs as her antsy frame move and dance with nervousness.

Dipping his head he presses his face against her neck hoping that it would help her. Would you like a look around? he breathes gently on her coat. Shuffling closer to her side. The trail tappering gently down the cliff to the plains of golden grass, and further on almost something of an oasis. With willows and birds a pool and creek. Along the edges the forsts could be seen of surround lands. Some of them kingdoms some battle grounds, a beautiful veiw of the mountains in the back ground. It looked so much of a painting. He shudders with the sensation.

Not like he wanted any of this to grow on him. After all his primary concern needed to be that of the kingdom but the kingdom seemed dead now. Something that he was giving a lot of thought to. What should he do in the case that it continued this way? He hadn't seen head nor tail of weir, much less Ramiel or any of the others for that matter. He wondered if anyone was still within the borders of their lands at all? He would need to go and check soon enough. Just right now he had more pressing matters to attend to.

Phaedrus
    She breathed softly, deeply, lashes fluttering low as she studied the way her shadow started to stretch forward to meet his own. Still being tucked in his wing, the slender press of her hips sliding delicately, intimately, across his in the nudging manner of a hot feline whom shies coyly from its master's demanding touch. She felt the sibilant hiss of frigid air kiss and smooth across her temple as she watched the the pallet of colors changing into something an artist could be proud to call a masterpiece; felt the bold touch of his face nuzzling her dainty swan like neck, stroking a lover's soft incentive with the fleeting bewitch of incentives. Even his words seemed to awaken ever nerve in her little body which felt like lead, too heavy to make any sudden moves now. With a feminine shudder her mind was pulled from running from him, to the idea that she had nowhere else to be, but here.

" I guess" Her voice spilled over her tongue in a longing murmer, full of uncertainty and a bit of defeat. Her soft, broken whisper trembled an anxious desire, the curve of her lips shivering breathily as a harsh, cold breeze rippled thru them, biting her skin in its feverish caress " a sanctuary? And peace? And what would you desire back?" Though she didn't necessarily wish to be a pretty little bird that was caught and niched up in his cage like a pretty little prize, there was a sense of submission that rose from her center as she nibbled along the ridge of his ear. Vianne figured that there was plenty of time for her to scheme and run away. There was only two things that could clip her proverbial wings... other that needed her...and her own fear of the unknown. Phaedrus had no idea what he had gotten himself into. There would be times when she would press his buttons while moments she would be determined to satisfy his every whim.

He looked into her eyes with kindness. What I would like in return is simple, Friendship. If company is something you desire you can bring as many horses here as you desire. Male, female, colt, filly, adult, child, kingdom, herdlings. I dont care as long as you are happy. In truth he was happy with just the friendship, but he guessed that she would like to be able to move about and come and go. If she had a reason, an excuse. He was sure that she would jump on it and use it to her full advantage. He would never limit them, as long as they continued to call this place home.

That was his only condition, what they chose to do outside of that was their own business. His frustration was slowly building. How could he be a better protector? How would he accomplish anything in his life? He felt so miniscle so insignificant. What was he to do? How was he to improve himself. Lost in his thoughts for a moment, his eyes glaze over and he stands there next to her harboring his dark selfish feelings deep inside.

Though his head remains touching her, he begins to walk slowly leaving his wing draped over her side. Guiding her slowly down the hill to their plains. He knew exactly what he wanted to show her,but he also knew it would take them a while to get there. So through the long golden ocean he steps, grasses tickling his belly. The distant trickle of a river let him know that they were getting closer. As they travel together he points out little things along the way. Like the herd of deer, and the crickets, or a butterfly or two.

Leasurely enjoying his time with her. Where did you grow up? He thought he should try to get to know her a little bit. He wasn't sure if it was the best question to ask, but it was a start. At least he had something to go off of.

Phaedrus
    Viannes foot steps maundered through the long stalks of growth as her silver eyes flickered with curiosity and wanderlust. It took a moment to catch on to what Phaedrus was talking about, snapping her ears forward. Coherency was a bit hard for the little ballerina to grasp onto, maybe even harder than normally for anyone else. She didn't think it was too abnormal since she never knew any better. Friendship was something she was also unfamiliar with especially with a male. It was then that a small smile touched the corner of her lips as she confessed to him, slowly opening herself up just a bit more for him to paint a better picture of who she really was "I never had a friend... even a male friend for that matter" . Her words painted a beautiful picture of how sheltered she really was.

There was no telling what will happen in the future. Whether or not she would attempt to try and flee and remain untamed by titles and boundaries. Her impulsive heart knew no bounds. Even her steps showed anticipation to move a little faster as if to encourage the stallion to join her in a bit of a trot, only slowed down in reluctance as she felt his need to comfort her. Returning the term of endearments she nuzzled her nose into his pelt, she listened closely to the way he breathed against her long neck. The sounds of his words caused her inner workings to tick and focus on an answer she wasn't sure she was able to give " Everywhere...and anywhere. I was told my father had a heard of his own in the deserts. But something tragic happened..and he was slaughtered.. my mother from what I was told was beautiful and wild... until she had me" Her words fell silent as she reminisced about her past and how she longed to see her Aunts once again. A sinking feeling dropped in her disposition causing her once enthusiastic steps to weaken " I miss the deserts. When can we find my aunts? And when we do find them? I can leave with them?", her voice was worn and fragmented in her inability to overcome recent events , not being able to comprehend well enough that she was forced into his heard.

Noticing how he seemed to space out she asked timidly" where were you just now? You seemed lost or... even distracted". Turning the conversation around on him was an elusive attempt to take the focus away from her, being that it was easier to listen to others rather than be part of a conversation. The crickets and deer wasn't anything significant enough to draw her attentions from watching his every move with fascination. He was new, foreign and quite interesting to her " and you? What about you? Where did you grow up?" Doing her hardest to pull him away from what ever that was plaguing his thoughts.