• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The world goes round (New Romantics)

He was still discovering himself. Attempting to understand who he is and why it is that he does what he does. No one could understand this. Splashing through the river he found the herd of deer that had initially intriuged Roma... what was he doing calling her by a nickname? What had happened to the ever polite quietness that had been his safe hide away?

He was finally starting to understand that no one liked a horse that didn't have a opinion, he was finding that he was more dominant then he had led others to believe. He was finding that he was enjoying the company of Roma, on their trip. Now in the quiet now that she wasn't around he frowns. It didn't feel right.

For once in his life, the stallion, began to feel the need for company. Aloneness simply wasn't suiting him. Maybe, if he took flight he could find her once more. His wings carry him higher, just below the clouds. Eyes peering down, looking for the speckle of her gleaming coat. When he believes that he finds her the stallion begins his descent. Wings tucked at his sides until the last few moments of gravity pulls him to the plains. Unfurling them he lets them catch the air, spreading them so that they appear larger then life. His physical draftliness adding to the effect.

Dropping to the ground, he walks up to her side. Quietly assessing the surrounding landscape. I have something I would like to show you. If you will allow me. Maybe she would welcome the oportunity, maybe not. He just hoped that she would give him the chance to show her what he was really like. Maybe its the mating season that was taking over him, maybe it was the premating season that had made him so antsy and yea ok maybe he had snapped a little. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. You are not fully comfortable here yet. I wasn't very understanding of that was I?

His chocolate eyes look towards her, maybe she would see his geniune intentions to build a friendship. Maybe she would see that he was actually trying to make something of the nothing that he used to be. He nudges her shoulder drapping his wing across her back. Roma, I didn't bring you here to be a herd bitch as you put it. Wasn't like he wouldn't pay attention to her. Wasn't like he was incapable of learning how to act. He just wasn't fully comfortable either.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

New Romantics

The young girl always found herself lost. It wasn't necessarily the terrain that made Roma lost, it was the solitude. With the come of another mare, she felt even more alone than before. She didn't wish to socialize. No, the filly wished for the company of someone other than Vianne. The new mare had been for a bit, and was a bit annoying if Roma were to speak her mind aloud, Vianne would be out in a flash. Unfortunately, the girl didn't have the capacity to speak to the newcomer nor endorse in any of the arabian mare's affairs. She was alone, as any equine could possibly be. And for the moment, she wished it could stay like that.

She only wished that for a moment until, an ebony shadow overhead landed beside her. Phaedrus. Her body shifted, at his presence. She thought he hated her, for acting like the immature Drama Queen she was so dearly mistaken. His words are welcoming as they were when she first met the stallion,"You may show me but, no promises I have already seen it." She had explored the whole herdland out of solitude and boredom. Her lobes prick to his apology,"It's all in the past now, Phaedrus. No need for the apology, I acted under immaturity." She answered quietly.

She searches his face. It was strange to find him extending out an olive branch towards her, and not herself extending it out to him. Her azure eyes lock with his as he speaks once more, "Phaedrus, I know..." She paused, as he draped his wing against her back. The notion surprised her, he had done this to Vianne, so it shouldn't be any different right? "I never really meant that. It was an act of insecurity." She added.

This is what Roma needed. Someone to speak with, to nudge her out of the isolation she held herself down upon. She needed his friendship and company as much as he needed hers.

Drama Queen Of Golden Plains

Sorry this is extremely late, totally forgot about this post.

He smiles kindly at her. Nudging at her neck with a gentle carress. With a wicked glint in his eye he responds, Trust me, you have never seen it in the aspect I can show you. He chortles slightly. They continue talking a little before he works up the courage. He hushes to her Its ok, I understand. Everyone needs time at first. wait what was this? Was he turning into a sap? Naww just comforting a filly in her distress.

His wing fits snuggly around her barrel holding her close to himself. His other one almost acting as a hand with a feather light touch to her cheek. Some how this place was growing on him. Somehow he was thinking he just might find a home here with this collection of odd creatures. A outspoken filly, a jumpy mare, he had recently met a very cynnical creature in the feild just the other day. And also a fairly skiddish on in the meadow. But what to expect they would have to see.

Was this how all beqanna was? Or did he just atract all different sorts of creatures? His mind drifts for a moment looking to the skies. Then he relaxes until he simply a pool of black with blue mane and tail and two black wings. Of course his neck and head remain in their original shape. Climb on up His head swivels completely around so that he can see her and she can see him with no problem.

This was something that he is normally completely embarrased about. But eh it could have its uses sometimes. He makes sure that his wings are at the edges of the newly formed "magic carpet" that his body spreads out to form. When she does climb on, he continues. Now just lay down Of course he didn't mean fully, just that she should lay as horses normally do when they are sitting on their legs catching a snooze.

Phaedrus

New Romantics

The cautious mare stared at him quietly. Well he's in a good mood today, the thought whirled through her mind.

Silver toned lobes pin for a moment as his ebony wing snuggly molds around her stomach. She finds him more pleasant and welcoming. Her azure eyes follow his other inky black wing, as it gently traced her prefect feature."Phaedrus.." Her vocals fade into a gentle whisper, then it was gone.

Soon she found Phaedrus's to of changed shape. Go figure. Roma is tense at first but hesitantly follows his directions. Gracefully stepping onto his almost flattened body. She was nervous she would hurt him by stepping on a tendon or a tender area of his body.

Then obediently the girl, gently lowered herself onto him legs neatly tucked under her dainty body."Are you sure Phaedrus? I don't want to injure you..." She was polite, yet extremely nervous about the situation. Her muscles quivered, trying to stay as still as possible.

She trusted him enough to hop upon him. But she still was nervous around him. She knew he was turning a new leaf. It wasn't necessarily redemption he was seeking but, friendship. If anything, she needed a friend.

Even if she enjoyed her solitude with his herdland, a friend wouldn't be too bad would it?

Drama Queen Of Golden Plains

Occ: sorry it took so long life is hectic for me.

He chuckles lightly at her nervousness. Looking towards her with a warm smile. No worries, I've had hail as big as apples try to damage my wings. The memory of his battle against the weather manipulating mare rushed through his mind. There was no chance that anything Roma did could compare to the pain of battle. As she curls up on him he extends his wings letting them flap raising them both off the ground.

After a minute or two of this he finds that they are above the land able to see the plains and the battle grounds as well. Now, what all would you like to see? He inquires of her with a smirk. Yes there was no way she had seen this from this veiw before. Swiftly his wings carry them in a wide ark, floating over the golden plains taking a bit of a angle his allows the winds to drop them in a dive towards the ground before his wings catch the air only a moment after raising them back to the heights of the birds once more.

His tail and mane stream in the lashing winds that carressed them in their flight. Huge black wings bending and unfurling to keep them aloft above the grounds and completely independent of gravity.

Phaedrus