• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm falling for you, babe | nymph

As a child she did not grow up with ideas of creatures who go bump in the night; she could perhaps be classified as one herself. Kimber did not grow up with thoughts of fairies and rainbows, she grew up with dirt and malice hidden in her heart. Emotions were as useful as maggots to her, all they did was writhe away at you and make you shiver with disgust. Perhaps that was exactly what had been wrong with her - an increase in emotional disturbance. It has been said that you don't realize how you feel sometimes until you're forced to. Nymph had pushed her into a place she had never been.

Choosing between sex and love.

Whoa. That's a lot to say, isn't it? It most definitely terrifies Kimber especially since she's never had a true romantic moment in her life. She does understand jealousy, she had heard that Warship had seen another woman and although she had no claim over him; something inside her burned with the news. Kimber had never felt spite until now but she wanted to get her own revenge, although in actuality it probably wouldn't affect Warship much at all. How was he to know she viewed them in something they weren't? Women were psychotic. She was not easily masked in the daytime, clearly she's learned this lesson with their meeting before, so she seeks him out in the night. It's quite fitting, Kimber found something about Nymph darker than Warship, secret; forbidden even. It doesn't take long for the blue woman to find the blood bay, he is just as much of a recluse as she is it seems. She was calm on the surface but an entire ocean of emotions were raging war against her.

"Nymph, I think this setting is more fitting - perhaps we can be alone now," she says smoothly, like the smoke rising from a cigar. She slides closer towards the bay male, her adrenaline running high and her hopes higher. Rejection probably wasn't something she could take again. Although Warship hadn't rejected her, being with another woman meant that to Kimber - she wasn't good enough. She'd make sure she'd be fucking fantastic for Nymph.

k i m b e r

I hate you for always choosing me and not someone else,
    I hate you for always pulling me back from the edge,
    I hate you for every kind word you ever said

Nymphetamine

It had been quite some time since Nymphetamine last saw the blue mare, but she had yet to leave his mind. The snow had come and still the cold did not freeze away the blue lass burned into the back of his mind.  Even when the snow melted the mar was still there. Not a ever present thought, but she lingered, emerging from the blackened dark corners of his mind just when he thought he had rid himself of the haunting.  The blood bay wasn't sure why exactly they had only one interaction. He wouldn't deny that there was a chemistry there, but he couldn't say there was a deeper draw.  No matter what the reason she was on his mind his heart, that pesky thing, was in no shape to be open to anything with the blue mare.

After their encounter he had gone to find Keeva, he felt he had lost himself in the darkness of Chamber, and he couldn't afford that he had to stay centered.  The little red flecked mare had met him prior to everything she was neutral and he found it easier to find himself. The thought of her being his anchor put a sour taste in his mouth. She was gone, had vanished, left without a trace. He lad looked everywhere,  and for a long while he was rather broken up about it, not that he would admit that. But now he had grown sour, bitter, and a hatred burned in his gut for the fae.

He was colder now, removed, and frankly he really didn't give a damn about anyone or anything.  This hardening of his heart was what made Kimber's ever present thoughts odd to him. He welcomed the distraction, needed it.  By the time he returned to Chamber, after the failed search and self imposed emotional quarantine, he had found himself searching for her again. Though the necromancer had not  actively  gone searching, he had looked for her as he passed through, as he continued gathering all the information he could.  

Nymphetamine was sure that the blue mare would be the end to the funk he was in. Keeva would hate Kimber, that she was from Chamber, her crassness, and that he thought of her as intriguing would madden Keeva the most. The stag thought about it with a smirk on his face, as he moved throughout the night.  Kimber would be his closure, his revenge, and then Keeva would be no more.  The night was his most active time now, the darkness suited him. He didn't see many but found the most interesting Chamberings were often out at this time so it made for fantastic observations.

Tall legs moved him, and as if a dream, or maybe fucking kismet, he didn't know but he swore he smelled Kimber. He froze, and the time he spend shoving her away, while simultaneously engrossing himself in the idea of her flooded him. The need to forget Keeva and to explore the intriguing blue fae gripped him hard. A moment later he heard her,  smelled her--and Warship, but he was so beset with the idea of what kimber could offer him he barely took notice.  He didn't move, but listened to her voice, and he was humming with...need? lust? anger? revenge? He didn't know but it was all he could do to control himself.

The blood bay wouldn't not cross the line of rape, but the way he felt and the chemistry of their last interaction had him feeling that he wouldn't need to persuade her too much. He allowed her to press into him, and he tried hard not to press back. If he pressed, the gate would open and the sensation he held within him would surely ruin his chance of wooing, no persuading her.  She was there and he was not sure his voice would give him away or not. He exhaled slowly, to keep control, but his words fell before his mind filtered them. "Fuck appropriateness, or being alone. But i'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled to see you in this way."

He reached out and smelled her, took in her air- owned it, and he wanted nothing more than to own her... even if just for the moment. He had no intention of this being a long term thing. It was an itch. An itch he intended to throughly scratch until it was out of his system.

This lust, a vampyric addiction,
    To her alone in full submission.

OOC: I used "he" way too much... and I think I solved the issue with how nymph will be about "hate fucking" O.O

whoops i just realized you didn't actually have kimber lean on him... if you want me to edit that let me know
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Thus far Nymph had proved to be a passionate man and something about him excited Kimber in ways she wasn't ready to begin explaining. This spark was much quicker to ignite - it was like she was kerosene to his fickle flame. Quickly her heart thumped in her chest and a tingle inched up her spine as he spoke, brashly and with distinct tone. His aura shouted sex but the body was deceptive. He drew her in and as he got closer, she did the same.

He's like smoke rising from ash; captivating, intoxicating but suffocating all in the same breath.

She moves closer to lip at his brow, he is salty and bitter with a touch of sweetness to pull you in for that second and third taste. Warship and she had something that could take years to figure out, his emotions and their chemistry was there but it dripped slow like molasses. Whatever this was between Nymph and Kimber? It crashed and rippled quickly out and left her feeling like a fish swimming upstream. She lets out a gasp, it's not from shock but pleasure and immediately she grows wild eyed. Was she supposed to enjoy this? "I think its clear the feeling is mutual," she bites at his jaw candidly and pulls back from him. "I didn't know what drew me to you when I met you but I want to find out," she motions towards the wood line - although she was not much of a lady, she would prefer that not everyone see. "I want you," the blue mare steps forward looking up at the bay as her skin crawls with sensitivity and adrenaline. "Now." She flashes quickly to Warship and how he might think of her and she grins, malicious and quite trifling. If he were going to sleep around, why couldn't she? He, too, would be gone from her memory much like Nymph hopes she would erase Keeva's. Time would tell, sex would be sure of it.

Somethings do go bump in the night.

k i m b e r

ooc: I'VE NEVER DONE SMUT, LET ALONE PONEH SMUT... fdjaljfdak.... don't judge me okkkkkkk xD

Nymphetamine

Darkness folded around them as the night grew deeper. Every time she spoke, every time she touched him, or hell looked at him was like a jolt of electricity. He needed her, and his ability to do anything but satisfy that need was quickly draining. He was going to lose his mind if this was one of her teasing games she had pulled earlier. She lipped at him sending fire through him, and her words, her words were unraveling him. He was a stallion after all, young and hot blooded, it didn't take that much, and she had edged him to the limit. Just then she said it, she wanted him, now. Definite, concrete words fell from Kimber's seductive mouth and the young necromancer's control crumbled. His words fell low and raspy, in a rushed exhale of initial tension."Oh fuck yes."

Nymphertamine was upon her in mere seconds, as she retreated. He leaned on her his left side against her right; he took ownership of her space, of her flesh. The mare continued into the trees, all the while Nymphetamine nipped at her shoulder driving her, needing her, possessing her. Nymphetamine hadn't done this before, he was only 3, still relatively new to Beqanna, and had kept to him self, so the opportunity hadn't presented itself yet. He didn't intend to make a deal of it, and his instincts told him he would just know what to do. He did not feel nervous, only need and desire, the sensation owned his every nerve ending and there was no room for anything other than his lust for Kimber.  He moved in front of her then, throwing himself into her, he would not wait. The young fae had her cover and he would not, or could not wait for more enclosure."Enough."

He took in her same air, he ran his muzzle along her, he nipped and lipped his way down her neck her shoulder. He stopped for a moment and cried out and stomped his hoof. He pawed  the dirt, the need to do so was so engrained in him he didn't know why he had to do so.  He didn't want to talk through this, he didn't want to a sweet and loving interaction. He didn't know all of Kimber's own motivations but he doubted the mare was here for purely innocent reasons either.

But he was be hind her a moment later, teeth sinking into her haunches. He rose up onto her hind, using her to support and balance him. His breath came quickly he exhaled and felt every inch of his skin burn with the need ravish her. The next few seconds seemed to stretch on for far to long. He hadn't been nervous before but the moment his instinct didn't guide him in perfectly, his nerves flared sending a different kind of heat through him. But the internally everlasting seconds lapsed and her crashed into her. Mechanical at first, but Nymphetamine found his balance, rhythm, and quickly got down to it. He crashed into her again and again. He was not gentle. Every bit of hatred he held for Keeva's abandonment  was release with each thrust. Kimber was not Keeva and he needed that. He was not gentle, and his speed increased as did the aggression. He felt himself pulse with the need to lose himself in the blue mare. The necromancer was practically vibrating, every nerve ending was screaming, he was right that Kimber was the right distraction to bury himself in. He crashed into her a few more times the nerves were bursting, his breath rapid, jagged, and uneven. It caught in his through before escaping as low fierce growls and grunts.  Finally, his whole body on the edge, his nerves were so intensely vibrating that it felt like his skin was burning he thrust a final time.

He stilled still upon her, his breath still shallow and rapid. He got down and bit into her haunch firmly, He had no intention of making her his permanently, but he wanted to mark her in a way more than the deep blackness of the night saw. the young stallion moved away then, the driving need to own her, to possess her had ebbed, and he found he didn't crave to press against her. This mare, who was obviously more complex that many would ever know was still intriguing but she was not ever going to be his forever. He looked at her, not longingly or lovingly, but like that had each satisfied the others own needs, whatever they may be. The blood bay thought they had a mutual understanding of this situation, though he would ever tell her his need of her. A haughty smirk fell across his maw, he didn't intend to stay too much longer. The encounter had been intense, to say the least, his body was still prickled with flashes of heat from his maxed nerves. His voice low and thick he spoke for the first time since he entered the cover of trees. "So did you figure out what drew us together?" He paused for just a moment, though his purpose was not to give her time to answer. "I'm not sure I did, we might just have to do this again sometime." The necromancer moved back to her he lipped her lightly, drawing in her air, mimicking how their encounter had started. Their time together was too fresh to not make her nerves flare, even if it was unwillingly.  He moved away and started off the way they had came. He stopped, her blue frame barely an outline, "Until next time, then? It was good to see you again." With that he turned and continued on, his red coats flickering against patches of moonlight. He didn't look back, but knew Kimber would follow him if she wanted to continue a conversation. He would be open to it. But he didn't know how to talk to her in the moments after, so he had thought it best to leave.

It is true that some fires burn slow; they give their heat on a lower level that sustained long periods of time. But not all fires burn the same. Nymphetamine and Kimber were explosive. They came together for a fast and furious combustion that engulfed everything around them. He might have removed Kimber from his sight,but he doubted that the blue fae would ever leave his mind.

This lust, a vampyric addiction,
    To her alone in full submission.

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Kimber doesn't have the luxury to lead long, within moments of consent Nymph was surrounding her in each aspect at the moment. The sweat of Warship had only dried hours previously and here she was again, her own brow growing damper with carrying his weight. It hurt, a different pain than even her virginity that had be taken by Warship. Nymph was angry for whatever reason, she could sense it - no traits were needed for that - and it was oddly pleasing.

She felt used and she liked it.

She could feel his hot breath creep up her withers, her ears pinned back - her body instinctively reacted despite her mind's wishes. She, too, was needing to bury herself in someone else. The blue mare did not fair well with rejection, it drove her to do maddening things. As they slipped away, their ebb and flow ceases and her legs feel weak. She is shaky, unsteady and suddenly a bite comes. The blue mare grunts, "You fuckhead!" in true Kimber fashion - that hurt but she called him that for other reasons. He wanted someone else to know she had been with someone else. The horse realm's version of a hickey; lovely. Her adrenaline is rushing, her synapses and nerve endings firing at rapid speeds. Pupils are dilated, eyes wild with pleasure and confusion all the same. She listens to him talk but the first few words fall on deaf ears. Kimber suddenly felt enraged again, how dare he try to blow her off. "I'm not sure what did either, so you might be right there - I wouldn't say it was good but it satisfied the need," she laughed in such an infectious way. She canters forward to meet him, then reaches out to graze his cheek then whisper up into his red ears, "Now, now, I don't want anyone seeing me walking out after you or with you so I'll be taking leave - I'll see you around."

She bolts from there, kicking up some leaves and leaving dents on the ground she previously stood. She has a lot rushing through her mind, she knows that the best thing is to get away - from both of them. What a mess she has made but she will never own up to it.

k i m b e r