• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

walking in a winter wonderland; weir
    WEIR
    Where the girl's mother has gone, Weir can not begin to know. He can not begin to guess either, so he doesn't. He waits a time, listening patiently as the child speaks, somber questions forming from her tiny velvet mouth.

"It is a good question you Neva, it is a fair question too. Alas, I can not say that I know where you mother has gone off to. I'm sure she has her reasons." He says plainly, bending his head to the girls level, peering down with golden eyes. He breathes a blast of winter air into the fillies face, crystallizing the tears as they stain their way down her face. He gently brushes the ice away, the thin layers cracking easily and falling away at his touch.

"There there now. Do not cry my dear, chin up." He nuzzles her face gently, pushing her nose up with his own. "I haven't any ideas where you mother or father might be, but you can come with me. I live in the Dale, very nice place, much nicer than here I should say. Much less sad for sure." He takes a moment to look around, watching as the fae flit about from ward to ward. He would take them all, indeed he would, but even a stallion such as Weir is better off knowing his limits. Not biting off more than he can chew.

"Indeed my dear, no need to fret." He insists, sounding rather certain now. "I'll take care of you." He smiles gently, sending a flurry of snowflakes to twist around her, tickle at her cheeks and blow her hair around. "Come, we'll walk, we'll talk."

FIRST WE'LL MAKE SNOW ANGELS FOR TWO HOURS
    THEN WE'LL GO ICE SKATING

Messages In This Thread
    walking in a winter wonderland; weir - by Neva - 01-05-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: walking in a winter wonderland; weir - by Weir - 01-09-2016, 12:01 PM