• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In the paths of righteousness [birthing;any]
    Wichita
    surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
    It's easy now, labor. The familiarity of it all had become ingrained in her nature, had eased with each birth. The child within her radiated with feelings and the small woman could not be more impatient to meet the little life. This was going to be different she hoped, this was not going to be a child that reminded her of the sadness of being alone. This would not be a mistake. She hoped, she prayed, and she willed it to be so. If the God's heard her, only time would tell.

It's rhythmic, the thrum of her stomach, the churning of her insides as the contractions take over her barrel. It's easier when you breathe, when you give in and refrain from resistance. Birth was nothing to be fought against, no matter what came, it must run it's course. One way or another. The protests of her body seem faraway, Wichita remains in her 'happy place', focusing on the passing of the pain. Tossing and turning as she sees fit, rising and falling to her knees and back again. It seems like ages, the process, even so each time. Though it has only been a few hours and her work is complete. The reward a birth encased smokey filly, peering precariously up at her.

"Welcome ta the world my lil one." She breathes, hot steamy air falling on the girls face as she cleans away the mess. Her chocolate eyes inspect the foal, making sure all the pieces where there, that everything was as it should be. "Welcome to yer home, the Gates. My lil Kena." She decides a name, having so many stored in her mind, plucking one from the roof of her mouth. Little did she know how very fitting the name would be for this child or the reason why it would be. Time would tell, as it told on things before and after her, how it would continue to do so forever.

"Let's get up now sug." She says gently, nudging at the girls side. A dark velvet muzzle placed against the soft,damp flesh of the babe.

amen.

Lady and Governor of Heaven's Gates

She used to feel the warmth of her body, the echo of her mothers heartbeat. But all in an instant it had vanished, it was cold and she was ever so damp. The thudding of her mother's heart had gone, along with the comfort that followed. Her dark chocolate eyes opened, everything was ever so bright and full of color as was her mother. turning her attention towards her mother, she met with her gaze allowing a sweet smile to follow upon her muzzle. Her mother's soothing faint (Involving her deaf left ear) vocals soon followed overhead. She catches little of it due to the words being quite soft but, does find the softly spoken words of her name.

A soft nudge of her mothers velvet muzzle is followed, she didn't catch the last few words but, simply stares up at her mother once more, the sweet little smile glued upon her lips. Another nudge is followed causing her ebony glossed body to shift, she begins to get the picture but, is still confused by her mother's motive for her to stand. Shakily, the girl rose cautiously onto all fours clumsy appendages seem to be unable to hold her large build causing her to collapse,"Oof!" Her words is small but resembles more of a tone of confusion. Tucking her legs under her, she decides to take a different approach, this time forcing her flimsy muscles to propel her upwards, straggling for a moment she cautiously took a step forward causing her to plummet back to the ground. A small overwhelmingly cute sneeze is released, as a small poof of dust follows on her second failure to stand. Folding her legs under her once more she remained on the same tactic, rising once more her body trembled as she took a step forwards flimsy legs following in the movement naturally.

Excitement soon follows, as her small victory is neutralized, when her body can't contain any more excitement. Causing her body to lurch up into a small little jump for glee, resulting in the loss of balance. Toppling downwards, the petite clever filly prepared for landing trying to tuck her legs under her so she could jump right up onto her feet. But her hind end had other plans, instead of tucking beneath her, her hind legs stayed upwards slanting her frame. Her booty was up in the air, causing her to become completely embarrassed. Scooting forwards, the fragile little thing bolted upwards shakily striding towards her mother to suckle. 

Reaching under her mother she found the source of milk by instinct, and began to nurse. Milk coated her charcoal muzzle in a rather messy manner. As she briefly hoped no one was watching her while her hind end was up in the air, as she stood awkwardly her build at a slant. Oh, how mortifying that would be if someone was watching. 

Kena

I want you to look into my eyes, and only see me.

OCC: @[andrea] feel free to reply with rappy whenever.