• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

New Character -x
    Horse's Full Name: Afire Atnight
    Breed: Arabian
    Color: Black (with a star)
    Player Out of Character Name: Sakari
    Anything else you'd like to include: she is immortal (if that is all right); her preferred nickname is Kalista

I'm so sorry if this causes any trouble—if it does, please let me know.

Also, I'm posting from one of my character accounts. If this causes confusion or trouble, please let me know (:
    Hello and welcome to Beqanna! In order for a horse to have mythical traits, such as immortality, it must be approved by an owner. Otherwise, mythical traits (such as immortality) can be "won" via quests or "awarded" by kingdoms, if the king/queen may so choose.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Oh, that is fine. As you can see, I'm a bit new here, so I'm not entirely sure about the mythical abilities. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me; I do appreciate it. (:

Pardon if this question does not belong here. What are the "quests," and where can I find them? Thanks!
    (04-06-2015, 01:00 PM)Sakari Wrote: Oh, that is fine. As you can see, I'm a bit new here, so I'm not entirely sure about the mythical abilities. Thanks so much for clearing that up for me; I do appreciate it. (:

Pardon if this question does not belong here. What are the "quests," and where can I find them? Thanks!

"Quests" are fun little adventures that we do every so often. There's a ton of different quests, and they're all listed on the quest board when they're in action.

Our most recent one involved a bunny hiding his Easter eggs on various boards. If your horse found one, the egg hatched and had a prize or a disfigurement inside them. Other ones involve answering questions, and still others involve role playing. They happen every few months, so keep an eye out for them!
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Thanks so much for the information!
    As well, you can always look for mythicals on the Please Play Me board. I know I have a couple on there, and I'm sure there are other people who have some who just haven't gotten around to moving them over to the new forum. Smile
    Thank you for the advice, Tinsel. I'll be sure to remember (:

I'm not sure I want to do that, though, mostly because all of my characters are ones that I've been roleplaying for months (for Kalista, over a year) and I'm familiar with them. I don't know if I could take on someone else's character, but I might try that one day. Again, thank you for letting me know; I appreciate all the help I can get. (:
    Fair enough, I totally understand that! Smile

And no problem, if you have any other questions there are lots of people around who are more than willing to help. Smile
    Thanks! Is there some kind of Q&A board that I should go to? XD I definitely don't want to clog up this thread with my ridiculous inquiries. Lol

Also, I love the raccoon in your profile image. (:
    Yup! Right here http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26. Also, you can always ask questions in OOC too http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25. There's a few of us on the chatbox right now!

Ahahaha thanks! I thought it was funny. xD