• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I get this ache, to tear everything to pieces; Kult, Capture, Kirin + any

KERSEY || the academic executioner of silver cove

Home greets us with the smell of the ocean. It's a salty, bitter taste that is more comforting than any I have found. Perhaps because it carries that sickly sweet smell of death on the waves. The beaches are littered with dissected carcasses, and bleached bones glint in the moonlight. Our pace has been slow, suited to the delicate child, and it was less than pleasing. She will be taught to keep up, soon, if she is to be at all useful. Even I learned at a young age that obedience was most important in our family. And while this girl isn't family, she will serve a purpose. I glance down at the green and gray child, glued to my side with eyes unseeing. Water still clings to her sides. I wonder what she will make of this place.

I call for Kirin, confident he will come to see what Kult and I have hunted up and yet, not as eager to see him as usual. With fall coming, our lavender brother has turned his mind to spreading his bloodline (read: fucking anyone who will hold still and even some who won't) and I am less than eager to be the recipient of his attention. It as Khaos wishes, and even I know well enough to submit if necessary.

I exchange a look with Kult. Perhaps his dislike of touch is why I prefer his company to any other sibling. Of course, there are a myriad of other reasons to adore my brother.

I nose the girl, not ungently.

It needs a name. We can't call her 'she'.” I grin, a wickedly amused look. “You name her, Kult.

With that chore assigned I direct my next comments to the child. “You're going to meet Kirin. Behave or Kult and I will have to punish you. If you are good, we will take care of you and teach you how to be useful.

I sigh, a little petulantly. It would almost have been nicer to have killed her. Still, there's time enough for that.

It is tedious taking this filly to the Cove. She is like an injured bird and he wonders if they should have just put it out of it's misery. But this thing is a nice thing, and Kirin likes nice things.

Kult also wonders how the girl will get along, clinging to Kersey's side as she does. He wondered how long it would be before his sister bit the child for her attempts to crawl into her side. Better her than him.

They do manage to reach it, the Cove that is, the familiar scent of sea and salt filling his nostrils. It is really too bad the child is afflicted with unseeing eyes, because if she were to behold anything, she should behold this- their home.

There is not a single place he can think of, that is more entrancing in appearance than the silver radiance of the beach. He has lived here his entire life and it still does not disappoint him- in fact he quite likes it. He kicks aside a random bone, the piece scuffing in sound along the grains of sand. He wonders if this child will grow accustomed to the crags, the rocks and loose sand. She must if she wants to live.

Kersey calls, a sound to come, to see- a sound of gifts. He knows Kirin will be happy to see this little green colored thing, even if it is a bit dirty. Well, perhaps it could do with a cleaning.

His ear pulls to the side, his sister asking a most absurd thing of him. He looks at her confused, eyes wide and nostrils flared. A look that says, "Who, me?" He turns his pitch colored eyes to the child, how could he possibly think of a name for someone? This skinny little girl they had just captured from the forest, this-

"Capture." He speaks, smiling at his own joke. Then he inspects the kid, lines of his mouth pulling in a tight frown. "Dirty." He looks at Kersey with a pointed stare, "Bath."
    It just so happens they have a bath, a very big one.

Khaos x Killgore