• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

it's in my roots, in my veins - tyrna

there was something in the water, now that something's in me

i can't go back, but the reeds are growing out of my fingertips

Though her mother had spoken highly of Tyrna, Texas hasn’t seen the black and white mare in years. She’s been around – he’s caught her scent a time or too, often tinged with the coppery tang of blood – but not in the way that a Queen should be. The bay stallion had accepted the old queen’s request out of respect rather than agreement, and while Shatter Me had said that Tyrna would make a good queen, Texas would rather see it himself.

He’s walked to the center of the kingdom, and he calls out for the sabino mare, knowing that if she is within the borders of the kingdom she will hear him. They have things to discuss, and while Texas would rather make his own – better – decisions, he’s willing to see if the younger queen has anything valuable to add.

texas

Sorry it’s so short; just wanted to get them interacting :)
    T E X A S
    immortal silver bay hybrid stallion
    king of the falls