• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I got a hunger and I can't seem to get full | any
    this will not be over quickly, you will not enjoy this

Kimber wishes she had some gift to lift corpses, to throw them across the Chamber but perhaps this is why God, if there were such a creature, didn't provide her with that. He knew she would be too temperamental with such a 'gift'.

Too dangerous.

If Kimber could be bothered to admit she was insulted, it was now. Although Warship had somewhat come to her defense she was simply irritated by it all now. Blame hormones (they were raging high amongst them all) or blame her nature; either way she was ready to be rid of them both. Nymph comments to her he doesn't answer to her, "I'm no wench but if you're so confident, I may have to take you up on that and make you answer to me." Her tone is sharp, a bite almost with the venom growing in her for him. Such a pleasant meeting had turned sour in her mouth, she is not sure why. The blue mare groans, listening to his story; poor pitiful Nymph. "No further questions, I'll settle this with you on my own time. Since apparently, you have matters to discuss alone with Warship I'll just have to test your worth in another way."

She passes Warship, heading towards the shadows as she had been before brought to this conversation. "Warship, I'll be seeing you I'm sure," she says, calmly but with a spitfire like Kimber it's understood she's fuming. Any civil action is far more worrisome than her outbursts.

k i m b e r

I don't even think these count as words. My brain is mush.