• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any]
    ooc: nope you are fine. was waiting for this Smile

Nymphetamine looked over as Killdare came forward in a flashy, macho manner. Wings all half-cocked, and nostrils flared; all show. Blood stallion's spires barely twitched his way as his words lashed out. Nymphetamine wasn't really sure if they were supposed to make him cower. internally he was rolling his eyes. This army beast was formidable, but not the end all of all things powerful. He didn't fear the winged stag as he did the raven queen. She was more formidable indeed. Nymphetamine glanced over at Killdare, tones flowing in a stately matter-of-fact way, mouth curled just slightly. Nymphetamine had gotten under his skin, gotten a rise out of him- his true goal. No he meant no true demand- only to see what buttons he could push on the hardened militia beast.

Oh calm down Killdare, you know we played a game from the moment you landed in front of me. Do not act insulted when I continue to play it. They are just words, for you to take them so literally, I would have thought better of you from our short discourse.

There was an incoming cry of a raven, no doubt for the queen. The young stag had been waiting for this, he knew there was little chance he would get beyond the boarder, at first. He knew there would be a hitch, but he still wanted to end up in their kingdom. There was little left to do now, just finish out his plan. He narrowed his eyes, picking apart any microscopic reactions. He saw her reaction, the way the black fowl, snapped her attention up, the frustration, no...anger? that she shot his way with her looks and words as she shooed the cackling bird away.

Not a moment later ice sprung up around him. I am sure she expected him to fight and and try to escape. To feel terror over this situation would be to feel unprepared. He had expected this, Straia was the raven queen and Mast and the blood bay had met openly. He still hoped the ice queen would see something in him- he still knew he had to impress her. Straia just didn't know the whole story. She would know soon enough. Nymphetamine, held his eyes on the queen, not flinching to flee as the ice grew up around him. As she joked with the winged stag about his future torture, Nymphetamine met her words and flare with a raspy laugh and shoulder roll, which felt quite relaxing to the young stallion. He had been holding his position so statuesque that his muscles welcomed the moment of movement.

You can torture me if you wish, but it would be your loss. If you ravens spied they surely told you I have sworn no fealty to Mast or to Gates, so there is that, I am a free agent. There is also the fact your precious little baby birds can't tell you what they don't hear...what they don't know. There is more to this story, Queen.

He shrugged and let that be that. There was a good chance they wouldn't allow him to move further and would enjoy making him their play thing for the near future, until the raven queen grew bored of her newest puppet that is. But he knew his actions were not normal, so he had the draw of curiosity that might just give him the attention he needed to get his way. Straia knew little of him-- only what ravens over heard in the boarder lands of Gates. If she blindly followed the words of ravens, who saw only one side of things she had shown her weakness. Straia was a famed leader- he hoped she would not be that static- he had looked forward to the dynamic unfolding of this moment and so far she had yet to disappoint.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Killdare, any] - by Nymphetamine - 11-13-2015, 06:25 PM