• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cormamin lindua ele lle - any pied piper plot
    "Cormamin lindua ele lle."

Even though the summer had only just started it was quite hot in the volcanic herd. The sabino girl had already lost her baby coat and changed it for a shiny one, all though the sun had bleached certain spots to a light brown. Not that she cared about that, she was much more interested in playing with her brothers and sisters, as they still lived their carefree life.

Roëlle stretches her limbs lazily as she stands up. She had found a place to rest underneath one of the rare trees during the time the sun was at her strongest, only coming out now the temperatures were getting slightly better. She had soon learned that being active during noon wasn’t too good for her, as she struggled to release warmth. Her dark coat collected the warmth instead of losing it. But with the evening setting in soon it was time to play.

After releasing a shrill whinny – an invitation to play – the black and white girl now trots through the green lands. She’s eager to find her brothers and sisters, and the more she will find the better it would be. Games became much more fun if a lot of them joined to play with her and it didn’t matter if they would play hide and seek, a tag game or something entirely different. Everything was fine. The only thing that matters to Noroëlle is that they have to start soon.

"My heart sings to see thee."

OOC: Okay.. I guess I don't really know how to properly write a foal. Please put up with me ^^