• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love must be blind (amazons)
    She walks across the field, dragging her feet. Her head bobs in sync with each step. The journey she took to here was long, and exhausting even. She sees the horses dotting the landscape. There are a few trees. The mare looks around, hoping to see someone. She calls out a weak, exhausted call. She walks over to the nearest tree and dozes. Oh, she wants a place to call home. A place to have foals. A place that's warme and green.

Ugh all this walking is such hard work, back and forth back and forth. But it was for her kingdom, she was doing it for the good of the kingdom. The black feline prowls along the pine laden path, she can smell the field now as she pads on swiftly. She now realizes it would be ill advised to try to scout the meadow in her sleek black feline form...horses are prey animals, she is a large black panther....the outcome is obvious. No go.

Her bones creak and crack, she lets out a little groan, and then lifts her semi dished black head...horse again. She felt a lot heavier in this body, she guessed it was because of the size difference. She was not a very big mare though, in fact she is quite compact, only standing about 14 some hands high. The black mare begins walking as soon as her transformation is complete. Not five steps into the somewhat busy field she hears a very faint call. Definitely the kind of tone to be concerned about, so she stepped into an even rolling canter towards the call.

Soon she sees the mare, Naga can tell she is beyond tired, just by her stance and the weak whinny. She steps closer, her anti-social nature making her slightly hesitant. But she pushes herself forward, trying to channel SOME of her whore mother's boldness. Her voice is deep and silky, almost like a smooth nightclub songstress.

"Good evening, I am Naga of the Amazons. My my, you look so exhausted, I could be of some assistance. Actually, my entire sisterhood would be able to help...if you'd like I can tell you a little more about my Jungle home?"

Ok, she is new at this...not the best way to lead into it, but hey, she is learning. Surprisingly this is Naga's first time trying to recruit anyone. So hopefully this works out well for her, because so far she is having a bit of trouble not being awkward. She tries to keep a soft welcoming face, though her nerves were beginning to nip at her confidence.

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

The now rested mare looks at the mare in front of her. Sisterhood? "I would very much like to go with you. My name is Elsae. What might you be called?" she asks. Elsae is a very inquisitive being. You leave a gap of information, she'll pick it up and ask all about it. But she does have respect. The moment you tell her that you don't want to talk about it, or you ask for no questions, she won't ask. Verbally. The fairly young mare looks at her, inquisitively. Anxiously awaiting the answer.