• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Defiance, our most awakened inclination { Straia / Any }

ALL MEN ARE MORTAL

The reddish pine needle trail was long and winding. The air was still and there was not much sound of wildlife anymore. Where the birds once sang, was abruptly silenced once the massive dark stag turned his way onto a misty side of a fork in the path. He did not know it, but this was the path that lead to the Chamber, a kingdom very well suited for the dark Clydesdale. Grödur trod along, his massive hooves pounding into the soft spring ground with each big, heavy step. The black sabino stag had not been around Beqanna for long, his past mostly forgotten, for you see, he is not the best with remembering things. His mine was focused on one thing only; getting to...somewhere. Being new to Beqanna was not easy, he had no idea where anything was, he did not know a single soul. So getting to a place where he could plant his roots per say was quite the daunting task.

Making his way along the lonely fog laced path, Grödur began to pick up fresh, strong scents. Horses definitely, and the land smelled distinctively stronger than the path he has been traveling. He soon came to a stop at a large stone point, his curiosity peaked a bit. He wondered where he was, who resided here...hopefully all his traveling will pay off. He hoped he would not have to set off again so soon after thinking he is somewhere suitable.

OOC: Sorry its so short, I was falling asleep last night while writing it, plus my first time writing him, I've not clicked with his character yet..

g r ö d u r
    roaning black sabino clydesdale viking of the chamber

i am the violence in the pouring rain

i am a hurricane

The ravens alert her of the stallion when he starts along the path. She could intercept him, could stop him, but he’s alone. And he may be large, but in the end, she can stop him if he poses a threat (she can stop most anyone, really). But she gets the impression from the ravens that he’s not threat at all. The birds tell her that he does not smell of Beqanna, and she assumes he is new and clueless. She can almost forgive that.

But still, this is the Chamber, and after watching his approach (she can see what her raven’s see, after all) she finally goes over. The crown of raven feathers sits atop her head, and she holds herself like a Queen. It should come as no surprise that she is in charge here. “I am going to assume that you are new to Beqanna, because you seem entirely clueless about kingdom borders. It is polite to wait outside of them.”

She pauses for a moment, letting that sink in, though in the end, she’s not all that worried about he. He comes with no army and the ravens have never seen him running about in other kingdoms, so he not likely to be a spy. “I’m Straia. Since you are in my kingdom, please, do tell me what you want.”

straia

the raven queen of the chamber