• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scream and Shout {Raellynx/Any}

Its a blink then a nicker, and she lifts her enormous head from the snow beneath her mother's haunches. Its cold, its white, blindingly white. But her? She was perfect, a crumpled ball of glossy black, being licked clean by the steamy tongue of a mother. Nemisis The stranger whispers to her before walking away.

And just like that the filly is alone, alone and hungry. She glares after the woman, it seemed baffling. As of a few seconds ago she was there in affection, and assisting the new life to survive. Now its cold and the small body is alone. How could she do that, well it looked like things were up to her to survive. Setting her facial features in a stony concentration the little one clammers to her feet, taking a moment to adjust and acclimate herself to this height. before testing things and agilely taking one step then another. Looking around, there are others there some of them scrounging along the ground for something to pull between their teeth, others at the bubbling brook that was carving away at the white cold.

That seemed to be the best bet for her. So with a huff and puff, she swings her neck downward shoving the cold moisture away. A few green shoots sticking through. Nostrils flare and she sucks them up between her lips for a taste. Yes indeed this must be the answer she was looking for. Well Now it was time to move on. She needed to stay warm. No one was going to help her, and she was just beginning, but so far she had already remarkably adjusted to the world, and she was keeping her eyes open for new information and suprises. There seemed to be a familiar scent, maybe it was the trail of her mother. If she followed maybe she could find an answer to her questions. A few flecks of snow drift to her face, the fog blinding her to the male that she happens to bump into. Sorry She had heard that word when one of the others in the meadow had done a similiar take. So out of association sheh repeats the word. Her chirpy voice young and full of life and uncertainty.

She was shivering and he was warm. Not only that but he smelled like her. That was odd, umm a sour face squints Why did you leave me My her language was picked up fast from the others chattering away in the landscape. She was angry, why would some idiot do that to her? She didn't do anything. Nothing at all, no one should do that to her.

Nemisis

Scream, Shout, Justic, and Revenge are here

~Valensia~Hestia~

I love the way that your heart breaks
    with every injustice and deadly fate.

The icy claws of winter are slowly giving way to the sweet, clean scent of spring. A moist breeze heralds the warmer days to come, twining and twirling around the earth until it meets the creature of fire. Or rather, the horrific monster with fire for skin.

He is in the meadow again. It is a wonderful place, he has discovered. The ground sucks at his feet, the snow melting, retreating, in each spot that he steps. Just as others might flinch from his flame, so too do the glacial fingers of winter. His bland gray eyes survey his surroundings, wondering what he might find here on this day. The meadow is never short of interesting creatures. Creatures who might benefit from his tutelage.

Although, whether it is actually a benefit or not is entirely a matter of opinion. In his, there are none who could not benefit. Others might simply call it torture. He is not picky though. They may call it what they will.

Today is different however, for rather than finding the expected, he stumbles into something quite the opposite. Or rather, she stumbles into him.

He shifts, scarred head swinging around as his nubby ears swivel forward, mild surprise showing upon his burned features. A small filly has stumbled into him, accusing words spilling from her lips as she does so. He stares at her, wondering what this child believes him to be. Were she clever, she would recognize him for the monster he is.

She is newly born, still reeking of the event. But beneath that is a vaguely familiar scent, one the tugs at his memories, bringing forth a face he had forgotten only moments after he had been finished with her. He realizes then, that this child must be the result of that brief interlude (one that had likely been far more pleasant for him than it had her). A slow smile begins to curve his lips, one redolent with satisfaction.

As he turns to face this child, the flickering of his flame skin dims and dies, leaving naught but heavily scarred and mutilated flesh. Perhaps she had been burned when she had inadvertently bumped into him (he doesn’t look, doesn’t even particularly care. Not yet, at least), but he does not wish to continue to do so. Not until he has decided if she is worth keeping.

”Why shouldn’t I leave you?” The question is asked in a low, raspy voice, challenging her accusation. Daring her to give him a reason to keep her.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

html c insane | picture c naelii.deviantart.com

I'm not sure why this keeps messing up :/ sorry

She glowers up at the other horse. His voice didn't sound like the one that had whispered into her ear. With a snort and a stomp of her little hooves, her ears flatten against her skull. Should be simple enough for you to figure out When in all honesty the girl had no idea as to why he shouldn't leave her. All the coal black creature knew as that it was completely unjustifiable for her to be alone. After all no one else here was alone. Why should she be alone?

Her tail thumps against her rump heavily, angry at the world for this insult it was playing on her. She wondered who this was, why did she feel this pull towards him. Not like anyone else paid attention to her, especially not him, well until she basicly pushed herself on him. After her little tirade the little one noticed a sting on her nostrils, she crinkles them and huffs air out of them attempting to get the pain off her whiskery muzzle. After a moment she shoves her nose in the thin layer of snow, well damn that seemed to help. You hurt me she almost yells at him. Through the muffled cold, boy today was just not going well for her at all.

Indignant and a little sore the girl heaved her sides before she noticed that hunger coming back. Rustling her nostrils deeper she finds a few more sprigs snagging them up between her teeth, wishing it was the person that had walked away from her that she could chomp on instead. This man wasn't that person, but she knew instinctively this one was like that one. Only this one had not walked away... yet.

Nemisis

Np sorry it took me a while to respond, lol I love them together
    ~Valensia~Hestia~

The small, dark filly that had stumbled into him is doing her very best imitation of affronted hurt and anger. She is spirited, and for unknown reasons, this causes a slow grin the curve the fiery stallion’s charred lips. But then, it is not difficult to figure out. The spirited ones are always more fun. They fight. They do not simply stand by and accept what is handed to them. They are difficult to break, giving pain in return for his trouble. But they are, inevitably, troublesome. Is he ready for such a challenge?

He would like to think so.

The girl’s words are spit at him sulkily, causing the grin edging onto his features to deepen. It is not a nice smile though. No, it is something horrible to behold, macabre on his cracked lips. His dull gray eyes linger upon her, studying her in half-hearted interest. ”Hmmmm,” he says finally, his tone nearly a growl. ”Enlighten me.”

But then she is wrinkling her muzzle, her nostrils flaring before she takes an impromptu nose dive into the cool snow at their feet. He blinks, wondering if perhaps there is something wrong with the child. Something not immediately visible to the naked eye. But when she speaks, he recalls how she had bumped into him, barreling nose first into his flaming skin.

Foolish girl. She should be with her mother anyway. The smile slips from his lips, his features returning to their usually placid, uninterested caste. Swinging his muzzle around, he aims a sharp nip at her rump, intending to teach her a well-earned lesson.

”Pain is life.” The simple words issue from his lips on a rumble. It is a lesson he had learned young, had taken to heart, has lived by to this very day. In fact, he hadn’t been any older than she when life had first taught him that inexorable lesson. Better that she learn it now.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

His smile is revealing to a nature that for only a few breif hours the little one had been left unaware of. Now, now the dust falls from her eyes, and they widen slightly, ever so sensative to the steely gaze upon her. She feels a slice of a cold edged blade travel down her spine, leaving her in shock. When he askes for a response though she isn't sure what her reasons would be for wanting him to stay with her.

He wasn't the nicest creature she could have met, but that tug, that ever incesant tug leaves her helpless standing there with furrowed brows, spouting words of furry to the larger, older stallion she had ran into. for one, I am yours, why else would you smell like me. Secondly, if you didn't want me you would have walked away by now. At this she smirks proud of herself knowing these were indisputable reasons for him not to leave her side just yet. and lastly, I must be of some use to you, otherwise you wouldn't talk to me right now She wasn't sure if any of it was true. But to her it seemed worth the shot, her pride wouldn't allow her to just let it go. She HAD to win this one. Just had to

She had forgotten all about theh pain until this moment, with a little sneeze she stuffs her face in the cold making a rude remark about it. Only to recieve a snyde remark and some more pain for her efforts. She squeals loudly with the nip more out of rage then anything else. If anything she was secretly starting to like the pain. Almost wanted to cause him to do it again. Then again she bite her tongue knowing that if she wanted to be able to stick around talking back or striking him would not be the answer.

Raising her face from the snow she glares into his eyes. The grey smoldering against his skin. She finds the same steely fire inside of herself her jaw locking in resolve. Waiting for him to say or do something. This was one time time she didn't think her words would work.

Nemisis

~Valensia~Hestia~

He would never pretend to be something that he is not. He is incapable of it. If the child truly believed herself worthy of joining his family, she had best learn it now. He is not a kind man. Not a fatherly figure, to teach with sympathetic doting. Pain and horror is where is expertise lay, where her lessons would begin. That is, if she wished to claim him as father. He would let her walk away if she did not. He is not a cruel man, after all.

But she is determined. Even with her accusing gaze and stiff posture, pretty words spout from her lips. Ones designed to cajole and berate. She has a stubbornness within her, a bravery that he could use to his advantage. It would serve her (and him) well, he thinks.

The words are out and she falls silent, her gaze filled with challenge as she stares at him boldly. A soft sigh slips past charred lips as a whooshing sound accompanies the flame that rises to encase his skin. He steps close, slowly, deliberately, giving her a chance to flee should she so choose. His fiery muzzle skims along her bony withers, her thin neck, moving to graze the wispy mane adorning her topline. He nibbles at the fine hair there in an almost paternal gesture, were it not for the flames caressing her skin with every touch.

He waits for her to flinch, wondering how she would react. He would not follow her if she did, would not grace her further with his touch. But a small part of him hopes that she will experience his burning embrace with delight rather than horror.

When finally he speaks, responding to her brazen statements, his voice is soft, whispering past cracked lips on a low growl. ”Children are easy enough to make,” he says, his words taunting. ”Your only interest to me is your potential.”

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

She eyes the creature suspiciously at first, muscles stiffen ready to move. Then as he takes the step to close the gap, she finds that his embrace is warm, and for a moment she relaxes into it. Stormy eyes fade, sighing at the touch of someone. Fear finally leaves her in peace, there was someone in her life even if its for a moment, even if its the most messed up situation you could ever see, to the newly created filly its everything she's been needing. Finally receiving the affection she didn't even know that she had lacked.

Finding as soon as his maw warms her whithers the heat builds in an intensity that is overwhelming. Its pleasant, it smells of burning flesh, and the stench of singed hair looms around them. Her already marred body seemed to be growing less and less pleasant with each passing moment around this creature. Orange flames licking up his body. The moment is taken and she glowers at the man hatefully.

Muscles tense again, her teeth clench and she yearns for the feel of his body overwhelming hers, yet at the same time wanting to lash out at the hateful pain assotiated with it. Life is pain... the words echo in her head, and the sting of the injury on her rump reminds her once more as to why she must obey.

Its with a hiss through her teeth that she stands and takes the touch as she receives it. Though making no effort to come closer, almost shaking with the desire to step away and lash out. Her stubborness and pride over come the physical response, taking hold of her mind and molding it so that she stays strong. She needed him to survive, this she knew, and obviously he had no need to keep her around. So she would have to make an effort.

So to appease him as he speaks once more, her already scorched nostrils touch his shoulder for a moment, holding herself there forcing herself to endure the pain. Almost finding that she enjoys the adrenaline that rushed through her at the seering pain. If I'm a potential then keep me, but if not decide quickly, and end my miserable existance. Her eyes spark to life once more looking into the raging storm of his. She was done playing these games she wanted to know and know quickly.

OOC:lol I love them together, where does Raelynx live, do you want to move the posting to that place? Sorry posting as been so slow.

Nemisis

~Valensia~Hestia~

He can feel the tenseness in her small body, can almost taste the pain. He delights in the sensations, revels in his ability. There is no greater high than the one given by delivering such exquisite misery. He understands now why the dark god had done as he had. Truly understands. Not just the basic knowledge of it, but the bone deep awareness of the true delight torment can provide.

And this girl, she could learn. He feels it. He can see it in the way she holds herself so deliberately still beneath his ministrations. He smiles then, a grotesque smile filled with satisfaction. A terrifying smile.

He is decided then. She will suit well, he is certain.

He doesn't shift away, not yet. His charred lips move up her scrawny neck to her ear. Her lessons would begin now. ”It is miserable only if you make it so,“ he whispers softly in her ear, his voice low and scratchy. ”If you are truly worthy, you will learn to embrace it.”

Finally, with agonizing slowness, he withdraws. His bland gray gaze falls away, interest lost. ”Follow me then, if you wish to learn.” The last is said in an almost offhanded manner as he turns on the direction of his home.

Raelynx

khaos x eyrie

As you can see, I am no one to speak about slow posting :| He lives in silver cove if you want to send her there