• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Do mine eyes decieve me?(any)
    BeccaBecca

The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca listened cautiously if this mare was a past member, should she be welcomed back with open arms. Gently closing her eyes Becca listened more it seemed as if she had trailed off onto something either related or completely related to the topic yet, she couldn't tell. " Nice to meet you Nadyah." she spoke softly tilting her dark chocolate head towards the mare.

"Being new, I honestly can't tell a lot only about our lost queen, Fiasko." The once queen of the gates had sacrificed herself for the diminishing kingdom, allowing a neutral party with rival royals. " Our once queen has made a deal with Straia, she's staying in the chambers, in return the chambers will not attack nor go near the Gates." She paused, Becca was unable to meet the queen before she left, but suggesting how she was extremely valued within the kingdom she must of been an excellent queen. " Mast is doing well, as far as I'm concerned the kingdom should be revived by spring." she allowed a gentle smile to curve across her lips, speaking of renewing the kingdom back to it's former form always made her feel warm inside.

"Not to be nosey Nadya, but why have you returned?" she always always curious why horses came too and fro from the kingdom. Most were recruiting others were taking missions towards other kingdoms, and some just happened to come across the Gates by accident, it was truly a lively kingdom she had begun to call home.

becca

image © nathan walker

Messages In This Thread
    Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-26-2015, 07:12 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Becca - 10-26-2015, 09:50 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-27-2015, 12:47 AM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Hamster - 10-27-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Becca - 10-27-2015, 04:11 PM
    RE: Do mine eyes decieve me?(any) - by Nadyah - 10-29-2015, 03:16 AM