• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Do mine eyes decieve me?(any)
    Exclamation 
    I see my old, familiar home. I smile a faint smile as a whiff of horses and snow welcome me. I must tell them. But, my fast growing belly might tell them my story before I can. I call out. Hoping that someone sees me, or hears me.
    Becca
    The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca snorted eyeing the horizon, the new member of the kingdom spotted a mare as if she was returning home, she seemed to be inspecting the latest damage done by the chambers. Striding towards her Becca noticed that this mare was in foal, her swollen barrel swayed as the mare strode forwards.

" Hello?" Becca inquired hesitant to meet new souls of the kingdom," Who are you?" She questioned once more golden locks of mane glided through the wind as she strode forwards. The coming of winter was greeted well by the gates, creating a soft pillow like surface upon the ashen ground of the once beautiful kingdom.

Avoiding multiple sharp rocks upon the ground, more evidence of the chambers attack she stood face to face with the mare. " Are you injured from your journey?" She knew little of this mare yet she seemed welcoming and some how kind just to be in her presence. She also didn't know how far she had traveled if it had been short or long she wished to know more about this dapple grey mare. " Sorry, if I'm coming on too strong." She remarked knowing that briefly confronting someone could definitely be bothersome to others. " I'm Becca, care to share your name?" She allowed a grin to spread across her muzzle, making new friends wasn't exactly her thing yet it seemed to be going well for her at the moment.

becca

image © nathan walker
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]
    I look at the mare as she approaches me. Her golden locks flowing in the breeze. As she carefully avoided the sharp rocks on the ground, I notice she is a new member. I smile bigger, stronger. "No, dear, I'm fine." I say, instantly picking the concern on her voice. The foal inside me turns. "My name is Nadyah. I used to live here. I-I left because-"my voice trails off like the one I took. Why did I leave?"Because I found the man of my dreams." I say, finding my voice again. "Oh, your names Becca? Nice to meet you! I moved to Echo Trails in the dale with Kii. How's Mast doing adjusting? How do you like it here? It seems to be mending well." I say, seeing that the ashes were left alone.

I look at the mare as she approaches me. Her golden locks flowing in the breeze. As she carefully avoided the sharp rocks on the ground, I notice she is a new member. I smile bigger, stronger. "No, dear, I'm fine." I say, instantly picking the concern on her voice. The foal inside me turns. "My name is Nadyah. I used to live here. I-I left because-"my voice trails off like the one I took. Why did I leave?"Because I found the man of my dreams." I say, finding my voice again. "Oh, your names Becca? Nice to meet you! I moved to Echo Trails in the dale with Kii. How's Mast doing adjusting? How do you like it here? It seems to be mending well." I say, seeing that the ashes were left alone.
    This is what Nadyah had posted:
    "look at the mare as she approaches me. Her golden locks flowing in the breeze. As she carefully avoided the sharp rocks on the ground, I notice she is a new member. I smile bigger, stronger. "No, dear, I'm fine." I say, instantly picking the concern on her voice. The foal inside me turns. "My name is Nadyah. I used to live here. I-I left because-"my voice trails off like the one I took. Why did I leave?"Because I found the man of my dreams." I say, finding my voice again. "Oh, your names Becca? Nice to meet you! I moved to Echo Trails in the dale with Kii. How's Mast doing adjusting? How do you like it here? It seems to be mending well." I say, seeing that the ashes were left alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)
    BeccaBecca

The Golden Princess
    I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down, Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

Becca listened cautiously if this mare was a past member, should she be welcomed back with open arms. Gently closing her eyes Becca listened more it seemed as if she had trailed off onto something either related or completely related to the topic yet, she couldn't tell. " Nice to meet you Nadyah." she spoke softly tilting her dark chocolate head towards the mare.

"Being new, I honestly can't tell a lot only about our lost queen, Fiasko." The once queen of the gates had sacrificed herself for the diminishing kingdom, allowing a neutral party with rival royals. " Our once queen has made a deal with Straia, she's staying in the chambers, in return the chambers will not attack nor go near the Gates." She paused, Becca was unable to meet the queen before she left, but suggesting how she was extremely valued within the kingdom she must of been an excellent queen. " Mast is doing well, as far as I'm concerned the kingdom should be revived by spring." she allowed a gentle smile to curve across her lips, speaking of renewing the kingdom back to it's former form always made her feel warm inside.

"Not to be nosey Nadya, but why have you returned?" she always always curious why horses came too and fro from the kingdom. Most were recruiting others were taking missions towards other kingdoms, and some just happened to come across the Gates by accident, it was truly a lively kingdom she had begun to call home.

becca

image © nathan walker
    I listened to the mare intently. She was a sweet as her chocolate coat looked. Her eyes warm and kind.
    "I came to just see how everything was coming back. Glad to hear Tiberios is recovering well. I sure do miss it here. Also, I left because of my traumatophobia. I'm scared of getting hurt." I say. Gasping afterward because I forgot to breathe. She really seemed nice. Kii probably wouldn't mind her visiting. After all, he knows I belonged to the gates, also that I'm very welcoming.
    "I have to go, but your welcome to come visit me. I live in Echo Trails in the Dale." I say, turning to leave.