• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei}
    Here lies Tiberios. Son of a king, once Lord of the Dale, King of the Falls.
    He loved Shatter Me
    He loved Talulah
    Father of many, known only by his eldest, Tyrna, and his first son, Khalis.
    Troubled, broken, re-born.

To Shatter Me: I should have been the person you wanted. You gave everything to me, and I gave almost nothing back in return. I'm sorry - but I know that won't suffice. Find your happiness now, without me to cloud your judgement.

To Talulah: Love transcends all boundaries, and that's how I'll remember ours. I will always be with you, in the eyes of my father, in the gold of my siblings, in the blood of our children. You were, and always have been, the only match for my flame.

To the Dale: You were home.
    To the Falls: You were something I tried to fix, that didn't want me.

To Tyrna: You're more like me than you realize. I'm sorry I was never the father I should have been. I'll keep watch over you, though I doubt you'll need it.

To Khalis: My beloved son, always keep our time together close at heart.

To the unborn: Listen to your mothers, they were wiser than I could have ever been.

To Ramiel: The only sibling I knew, the brother I never deserved. Hope to see you around some time in the afterlife Wink

And finally, to Tiphon: You were my idol, my world, my protector and the only tie I had to my mother. Thank you for always being the Angel I never appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
    Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Tiberios - 10-26-2015, 02:21 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Lupei - 10-27-2015, 01:45 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Tiberios - 10-27-2015, 01:55 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Shatter Me - 10-29-2015, 01:16 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Tyrna - 10-29-2015, 01:30 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Tiphon - 11-02-2015, 08:03 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Chezter - 11-03-2015, 02:26 AM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Nadyah - 11-03-2015, 02:29 AM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Ramiel - 11-03-2015, 01:15 PM
    RE: Oh, what fickle flame {Lupei} - by Talulah - 11-03-2015, 01:36 PM