• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Dumb ideas. - x -m
    SIRE:
    Jaime
    Hybrid
    Stallion
    Pumpkin orange (#F87217) with black dun markings (face mask, leg stripes, dorsal, mane/tail, etc), base color silver buckskin (Ee/Aa/nCr/nZ)
    Color-changing

DAM:
    Harmonia
    Hybrid
    Mare
    Palomino
    Magic
    Deimos x Myasthenia

FOAL:
    Filly: Sayyida (reserved by me)
    Colt: Surgery

Played by moi.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    (71, 85, 75, 16)

Surgery
    Male
    Hybrid
    Palomino (ee/Aa/nCr) with apricot mane/tail
    Jaime x Harmonia
    No traits or defects
    Played by Kortnee
    Due November 4th
    Breedable in January
    Quote:... :/ I don't mean to be an ass. But I've personally gotten defects/stillborns by saying "moi" or "me" for the player, "SD" and Isoraten got something similar for saying "Iso." It's in the rules, too. I don't mean to step on toes, I'm just saying that I feel a little ruffled for having had/seen defects/stillborns given for this sort of thing.

An anonymous member brought this up - @[Beqanna Fairy] if this changes your ruling at all let me know!
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday