• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

watch earth b u r n >> nayl

this isn't mischief

Guess Who is, admittedly, one of his favorite games (he plays it often, especially with the girl’s golden-eyed mother). It took them several interactions (even past the one that resulted in their daughter) before he gave his name away. His name feels like a secret, something to be whispered with carefulness, rather than a simple word. A name holds identity and purpose and reputation, all of which the trickster has (at least he thinks so). To give it away so easily is to give away who you are.

The girl’s arrogance sends a generously chaotic smirk to dazzle his lips. She is exceptionally similar to his own personality (despite being the daughter of the warrior and some other stallion). Arrogance, ego, and an abundance of confidence. If only she had a dash of uncaring, she could almost be the feminine version of him. “You might be Myrina’s daughter, but you aren’t anything like her in personality,” he admits, bruised eyes scanning over her face with carefulness.

She points out his age and his lip curls in a snarl. She is brutal, as well. Although he personally thinks he looks incredibly well for a stud of his age, the girl seems to think otherwise. Although, what does she truly know of the world? She is practically a newborn to the world compared to his knowledge. He forces his anger away (no need to get irrationally pissed about the fact that time has moved and swept him with it).

“Well, I’m certain I’ve experienced far more than you, so I wouldn’t be so quick to judge,” he says smoothly, bruised eyes resuming the look of carelessness. Then his lips quirk into a smirk again. “Why wouldn’t you?” he asks. However, this girl might as well know his name (perhaps it will instill some sort of respect in her bones for him, after that last retort). “I’m Lokii.”

lokii

this is mayhem

Messages In This Thread
    watch earth b u r n >> nayl - by Lokii - 10-12-2015, 04:43 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> nayl - by Nayl - 10-12-2015, 09:01 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> nayl - by Lokii - 10-19-2015, 02:23 PM
    RE: watch earth b u r n >> nayl - by Nayl - 11-02-2015, 04:53 PM