• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU

He means to seek Straia, instead Warship finds him, the black General filtering through the trees towards him. That was luck, he was the next best thing to finding the Queen, perhaps better for the questions that rested at the tip of his tongue. Not that Straia would not have answers, or good answers even. Just that the army leader may have a better understanding of where he was coming from.

Giving a good shake first, he straightens, dipping his head at the approaching General. The hardened elder sporting an impressive set of horns, he smirks looking them over. "The raid, you did not go?" He is curious, not accusing, and though he wished he could have joined- he was also glad he had not. He would address that in a moment, instead he laughs a hearty baritone. "Yes well, it appears that not all women desire the company of a man- least of all the Amazons. Some I'm not so sure I would chance the breeding." He relayed this thought with seriousness, he was to say a bit put out at her indifference to his advances. By her he meant Joscelin, but he did not share every detail- after all this was not a hen house.

"You're right, I'll not be rid of their stink soon enough. It's good to be back." A nod, though his thoughts play on his face. Killdare often was not one for heavy thought, it didn't suit him.  He was a man of action, he was, he knew he was, but for the last year he had not been. He had been left to his thoughts for a year, at first they made him uncomfortable, and while he still was not the brightest crayon-he managed a fair point now and again. " I agree, the army should do something. Warship. Why the Gates Queen? What's so special about her, what did we gain from that really?" Head turned sideways like a questioning pup, his glassy- green eyes filled with curiosity. "If someone were to invade our home, spurn us by destroying our tree, and even further to humiliate us- take our Queen? What do you think we would do about that?" A pause before he continued, such detailed thinking still new to him. "You can guarantee the Gates people are not going to let this go, they will seek help, they will seek revenge. What they will call justice, the same, in my opinion. We need to cut them off from those that would help. Take what we can of others that can help. Not some useless, traitless mare Queen." He snorted, baffled by the entire thing, they had really gained nothing when you laid the cards out.

KILLDARE
    Dragon-Winged Tracker Colonel of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM