• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will always find you [any]

i'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell

Boredom was setting in again. He’d missed the excitement in the Gates, though in truth, pillaging and plundering needlessly weren’t exactly his thing. Perhaps that was a side effect of old age. If he was going to go through the effort, he wasn’t going to pick the smallest apple on the lowest branch. But it had been a show of power if nothing else, and now the other kingdoms surely knew they weren’t afraid to throw their weight around. But he’d remained behind, good sense prevailing over an opportunity to participate in a dick measuring contest. Then there had been the challenge set forth by the Tundra man, which he’d won by the skin of his teeth. Damn winged invisible penguin lover. Thankfully the General was old and well-seasoned, which had certainly been in his favor. But since then? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Now he felt stagnant, and that needed to change.

He was wandering around the borders, as he often did when he felt this way. Since the Valley had put up their flaming wall, it only made sense that intruders might find their way to his kingdom. So around he went, his eyes not only to the fronts and the sides, but to the skies as well. It was during one of those moments when his horned head was pointed upwards that a familiar bay form caught his attention. His colonel had evidently been released from the clutches of the woman kingdom, and just in time. With a grin the black stallion trotted forward, heading to the spot where he’d seen Killdare descend. He arrived in time to see the colonel climbing to his feet, clearly having just had what appeared to be a particularly good roll in his home dirt. “You still smell like a bunch of hormonal, bitchy, egotistical women.” he teased, coming to a halt before the bay. “I’m surprised…a young, strapping fellow such as yourself, that they didn’t try to keep you trapped in a cage to use for their own…purposes.” he chuckled. “But in any case, glad to see you back. The army needs to do something, don’t you think? As the second in command, I’d like to see if you have any ideas. Anything to get lazy asses in gear.” And with that he fell silent, eager to see what the colonel came up with.

warship

Messages In This Thread
    I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-11-2015, 04:27 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-11-2015, 07:48 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-12-2015, 08:22 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-13-2015, 02:47 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Erebor - 10-14-2015, 12:37 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Warship - 10-14-2015, 08:41 PM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-17-2015, 08:40 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Straia - 10-19-2015, 10:07 AM
    RE: I will always find you [any] - by Killdare - 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM