• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

there's no religion that could save me; Drow.

there's no religion that could save me

no matter how long my knees are on the floor

i'll pick up these broken pieces 'til i'm bleeding

if that'll make it right

His means of travel vary from mood to mood: he travels in angst and rain; he travels in glee and rabbit form; he travels in thoughtfulness and on physical legs; and in nearly every other mood, Nihlus travels through the realms. Of course, this leaves a large umbrella of emotions, ones which are complex and original and unique to his character. And while Nihlus may not be your typical male, certain instinctual… emotions are never put completely to bed.

Unfortunately, he hasn’t been putting anything to bed lately. Which is frustrating, you know? He’s a red blooded male with urges that simply don’t accommodate sane thoughts. Testosterone rages through his blood like water through a river bed; endlessly. Softly now and then, but mostly with a fury and a vengeance. At a young age however, dear Nihlus was different from the rest, all silence and rainwater. Perhaps he simply grew into the cynical gay bastard Beqanna has grown to love and hate. He’s an asshole, face it.

Snapping suddenly from this reality to one of electric dysphoria, Nihlus zooms around betwixt its many layers for a short period of time. His heightened senses allow him to navigate the strange world, one which is of quick step and nauseating strobe lights. Rather difficult to fathom, though to him it's quite cozy, all static skin and no clothing. In times of urgency, this dimension comes in quite handily; once upon a time, after stumbling upon it and zooming around in it and reappearing on the other side of Beqanna a few minutes later, Nihlus decided he had landed on a gold mine. Not that he particularly appreciated being unkowingly displaced by alternate wave-lengths. Yet by revisiting the electric dimension and learning the bends and seamless divots of its existence, Nihlus vaguely memorized how to navigate Beqanna via the electric portals. Today, he lands just outside the meadow.

"Fockin’ hell.” I thought I had it that time.

Continuously irritated, the strapping stallion stalks venomously towards the meadow, dark tail snapping at his bark-lined legs. A sane thought suggests that he has much better things to be doing than prowling the meadow; he dismisses it. He hasn't gone through hell just to create his own living hell on earth. His blue eyes flash, literally. And with a glance towards the heavens, thunderous clouds gather. I suppose rain could also be well used for anger travels. Or perhaps simply for brawls.

A glint of silver catches his roaming eye as jewellery does women. Immediately, his muscles ripple and send him towards the other. An expansion of his chest proves their equal height, a glare of his eyes perceives an attractive male. Within, he struggles; to shove sex in the man's face as he does nearly every handsome man, or to test his strength and make him bleed. Coming closer to the stallion with something of a defensive, uncertain prance, Nihlus allows rain drops to sizzle against their skin.

It really is a rather easy decision; you just put it all together, and you get the best of both worlds.

Winking dashingly, Nihlus closes the space between them with a canter stride and a low growl of "Hey there, pretty boy.”. It’s not tactical at all, but he’s never had all that much tact. With a miniature courbette, Nihlus shifts his weight backwards momentarily before hopping (like the bunny he is) forward in an attempt to ram his powerful chest into his opponent's. Ridiculous, perhaps, but the more skin to skin contact, the better.
    Nihlus
    rain manipulating, rabbit shifting son of Sinder & Noori

Fair warning, this was poopy and Im sorry, I definitely quoted hannah montana but that I am not sorry for. I LOVE YOU.