• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones dont hurt my bones {ANY}
    Her quirky little points swivel round looking for movement from anywhere. Still clumsy on her skinny legs the youngling is curious about everything. Well everything that daddy say's is a bad thing that is. Though her frame is recently filled, and her coat sleek with the on-coming warmth. New life, and pungeant scents of creatures waking from hibernation is still new and thrilling to the three year old. Having left her fathers care and struck out on her own, she was finding that the world has a lot more to offer than the strick old coot insisted on. She was beginning to wonder if her old man had ever left the nest or if he had stayed within the bounderies of his fathers land his entire life like a good little boy. Having reached an age where females are no longer welcome to stay at home without providing some sort of means of support, she found her hooves carrying her away from the borders like they had always wished to. At first it wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world, but now... So many new scents, colors, and sounds were attracting her, and they all seemed so harmless. How could he hate something like this if he had left the boders before? It was unfathemable to her little mind, so much space and so much she could do.

I am the dark and I am the light

I trot along, and come across a yearling (from the still not quite fully filled body) filly. I say, calmly, "Helo, my name is G'ren. what is yours?

----
    Hi, this is Kyra. Sorry, I edited your post to fix the HTML, as it was interfering with the rest of the thread. Please make sure you end all your tags, as I did above, before you use any HTML. If you have any issues, I'm always happy to help. Thank you!
    I am the Dark and I am the Light.
    I walk across the field to the youngling. "Hello, my name is Chezter. What's yours?" I say, hoping to make a new friend with the three year old.
    ~Horses
    ~Are
    ~Miracles
    ~Staying
    ~True
    ~Every
    ~Risk
    I look up from my gnawing. "Dya's the name, running's the game." I say to the youngster. "If your after a knight in shining armor. Kii is. Keep an eye out for him. He's amazing." I say. Slightly offering her a home. Welp.